Updates are being pushed without game even being ready

I am fed up at the constant push for updates without the game being properly finished. The Remy/Miss Piggy game wasn’t even fully completed when it was pushed. I dropped a ticket to bring it to PerBlue’s attention last week or whenever the friendship was dropped.

Now with R4, half the badges don’t even have titles nor descriptions.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here are just some of the screenshots I took. Don’t even get me started on the spelling and grammar errors found throughout the game.

And dark mode is still broken…

But please, charge us another $99 solo deal to celebrate mediocrity.

3 Likes

I posted something similar, but couldn’t get pictures to illustrate it. The same thing that happened to that campaign is happening to all of the new Friendships that got released with Colette, Rapunzel, and Flynn Rider.

If it’s not finished or complete, then why release it to the public? Seeing all this together makes it look kinda sloppy in my opinion.

3 Likes

Very sloppy on PerBlue’s behalf.

I haven’t even played the new friendships. Disappointed it’s still happening .

@Polaris care to comment on this? My ticket was immediately closed with no resolution when I dropped the ticket in-game.

Trying to get this fixed and the game finished properly.

Crazy suggestion, but maybe PerBlue should hold off on pushing updates if they’re not even ready to put in half the effort they put in last year? Why create friendship story lines if you’re not even going to be bothered writing them. Why create new badges that are expensive to grind for and use lots of resources if the team can’t be bothered with a simple description.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney