Upgrade hero to 7 stars

Wondering on when will the 7stars upgrade will be done??
Too many extra chips in inventory.

Yeah, adding 7 Stars might benefit you, but it might not for others. It might result in more players quitting the game…

18 Likes

It’s never going to happen. The solution for excess hero chips is mods.

3 Likes

6 Likes

While I agree 7 stars would be awful, @SG_HERO makes a good point about hero chip overload like how are mods going to solve this? (Look down)

2 Likes

Most people aren’t anywhere remotely close to that, though. I’ve been playing since June 2018 or so, maxed out diamond crate level a few months ago, VIP 8 and the most surplus chips I have of any hero is about 250 :stuck_out_tongue: and I haven’t even upgraded any mods yet!!

Upgrading mods requires a LOT of hero chips. Only the bluest of whales will have upgraded all they can and still have a huge excess, and I don’t think that’s too bad a position to be in :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they could be converted back into shop currency at a lesser rate, or traded for other materials, or sold for gold, or included in the guild trading feature that’s coming soon™ … not sure what else could be done with them :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey, a man’s excess Chips is another man’s dreams…

4 Likes

Why do you guys complain about having too many?Like literally just shut up and give the lower players a chance to keep up.Having the extra chips dosent hurt you in any way

1 Like

Please, no more 7th star or anything like that… To update 1 hero to 6 star costs me months , now 7th star

Please… NO!!!

Like not enough people quit this game already

2 Likes

If you want to play this game alone, then the 7th star should be done.

You’re right they don’t hurt me but they annoy me because I can’t do anything with them, I would give them to my guild mates if I could, I would even just give them to anybody if I could but I can’t so they’re useless!
And every time I open a crate or get the weekly rewards I get more chips for my 6 star heroes not ones I actually need chips for

2 Likes

We have mods which sucks unlimited amount of chips, bye.

NO for 7* heroes.

The feature to gift things to guildmates is supposed to be coming soon. LOL, looks like you could almost gift someone a complete 6* roster. :rofl:

1 Like

396zrr

2 Likes

Someone please delete this topic before anyone gets any crazy ideas

Ik… I think we should have a place to trade the chips but not a seventh star

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney