Useless Things in DHBM

There are several things in the game that are completely useless and just makes daily playing more annoying or stuff that doesn’t have a practical use.

Video Crate

Just… just remove it, this pop-up is very irritating and gives nothing.
or at least give an option to not receive this…

Events

Several events don’t have any use and are just used as fillings just to have an event but it doesn’t benefit players

• Diamond Crate Discount (oh, look, we got it today :roll_eyes:)
  • Buy Gold gives More Gold
  • Double/Triple City Watch Gold
    • This one could just double/triple ALL rewards and it would be good, not just gold.
  • More Chances (Arena and Coliseum)

And there is one which can be completely avoided because…

• Shop Discount Event

If a player gets a shop at 7 AM then it’s likely that the player won’t benefit from it as events start from 10 AM.
It would be good if this type of event always last 2 days.

Consumables

• Buy Gold Reset
    • This should be removed from Mega Mart
  • Emoji Dupes (not from cosmetic crates, the item!)
    • They should be sell-able for like 2M Gold
  • Memories for already 5* disks
    • They should be sell-able for 5k Disk Power per memory
  • Easy and Medium City Watch Raid (Ticket)
    • They should be trade-able for 5 tickets to gain 1 ticket of a higher difficulty raid ticket.

Sign-in (Rewards)

This one is just a joke… it’s 4 years now and the rewards from this NEVER were updated.
Credits should be replaced by new consumables like City Watch Reset, Mission Speed-up, Free Shop Refresh, Free Friend Stamina, Elite Campaign Chances Reset, Skill Point Consumable… and more.
Mega XP Drink should be replaced by the newest Colossal XP drink, starting from 5, and increasing 5 more every next time (every 5th day).
SD Cards… consumables as mentioned above or cosmetic/badge crates
The amount of diamonds should be at least doubled if not more, it’s 2022, each next FTN asks for more, so why not give a bit of more from your side, PB?
Hero Chips … the gain of this is just completely unbalanced to any other hero’s rotation, any Prize Wall hero can be 6* in a few hours/days, but Sign-In hero can be 6* after 3 months, it’s insane. Hero Chips should be massively increased to make them at least possible to get them to 5* or even 6* at the end of the month, as we would still need chips for mods and their red skills. 2/3* is nothing.
and it would be good to get full hero sooner as well… like on day 3, not 7.

Challenge Shop

The amount of token gain is very limited… but using these tokens isn’t even worth it, stuff from this shop are completely useless.

Heist

Rewards are pointless, not worth 5-20 minutes if not more.
The number of tokens and disk power should be increased and would be great if like every 10/20th successful heist gave some kind of bonus like 5 badge crates or/and 1 guaranteed cosmetic crate… or something. You could even put the cap of heist playable per day to 20/30 :woman_shrugging:
At least heist would be more interesting…
and oh, one more thing, make enemies scale together with level caps, just like invasion enemies

how it’s fair that heist enemies are R5 and we can use against them Y10 heroes, where is the challenge and fun?
Heist now is unrewarding and just plain boring.

@Loutre

14 Likes

this could have been just thrown here:

otherwise:

yes, it gives barely anything useful

agreed

well, it can be used as another Memory Shop but not much more than that…

some new difficulties with some special rewards are required…

2 Likes

At least would be nice if the pop-up would be trashed, they don’t have to disapear totally if you’d ask me.

Agreed on all those events, certainly the shops one. I usually unlock Mega Mart and Black Market just before this event drops. Black Market has a change next day, but Mega Mart is very annoying (only every 40 hours)

Ehh did I miss this being in the game?

Not as much as it used to be :man_shrugging:
They are now going into Contest rewards the month after having been sign-in character. It used to be worse with rotation going to VIP and then Guild crate.
For the rest of Sign-in critique, I agree.

Not all stuff, some memories are nice to have. Though usually, I glance over this shop :man_shrugging:

I still enjoy Heist, if done properly. Most people won’t do it properly anymore, so I would hope these improvements make it, so there would be more people with whom I can play!

4 Likes

Because 200 stamina daily, up to 20 bits and up to 10 singular hero chips mean anything these days…

I think the event should just reset cooldowns of every market and should be applied to token shops as well.

They were there long before the cosmetic crates were announced (with Kristoff release)

Most people will only do it during contest. That is the truth.

1 Like

The rewards just need to be scaled.
Free stamina dailies are already tied to team level - I can’t see it being unreasonable if the stamina drop from video crate was to equal that and be limited to once daily. The other drops can scale accordingly.

3 Likes

They are just stuck along with Bundles in prehistorical era of Purple max rank.

1 Like

They don’t really, but they also wouldn’t bother us that much anymore if there aren’t those pop-ups.

Reasonable fix yes!

I have witnessed Kristoff being released but it still doesn’t ring a bell. Unless referring to this:

!!!

1 Like

A very useful topic, thanks!

Agreed 100%

This one I like at least a little during contests like this. Sure, it’s only a few more chances during the entire week, but it’s still more useful than the other events you listed.

Or reduce the cooldown for the Mega Mart so it’s always possible to get it during this event, though I do think having the event last two days would be better. (It’s not like being able to double-dip with the regular and Black markets will give players any sort of advantage…)

Easy and Medium City Watch Raid Tickets - give us the opportunity to trade in, say, 10 of one type for a raid ticket of the higher type. Or just something to do with them, so we can get rid of the 100+ we’ve accumulated from guild perks.

To an extent I can understand this as something mostly aimed at new players, but even for them some of the rewards are underwhelming. I like your suggestions here, but will even settle for just some scaling so that it doesn’t almost feel like a waste of three seconds to do the sign in.

TBH, if you have 4 or 5 players who know what they’re doing, a full, 9-circle heist should be done in 8 minutes, and a blitz heist usually in 2-3 minutes. Still, the mode hasn’t been touched in years and the disk power rewards have fallen far behind current needs, so some scaling there would be much appreciated, along with the rewards you suggest.

I could go for this, if the off-duty restriction is removed. Otherwise I fear that it’ll once again be too hard to get five players with five usable heroes at the same time, without coordinating ahead of time as to who gets to use which hero. But it would be nice if heist battles had a bit more challenge than “press start, wait 1-15 seconds” to them.

I like this idea. It’s better than those rewards, meager though they are, just being redistributed.

3 Likes

Very well… added this, and memories which I forgot to mention.

Meh… just make event 2 days long.

Most people are older players… and all this stuff is useless.
Prize wall already give for 1 minute of clicking stuff 6* hero and fair amount of other stuff (not skill chips tho) over few days.
Sign-in last for a month and at the end it only gives 2* hero… won’t mention other stuff as they are just trash, for Wall-E maybe.

4 Likes

If you think sign-in heroes take too long to max their stars and mods and unlock their red skill, think about challenger exclusive heroes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: they take forever to work on :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: that’s what needs to change too, along with sign-in rewards

That gives at least a lot of stuff daily, and other stuff next to hero chips, like mod upgrade pieces, sign-in gives nothing but 2* hero after a month.
Before it will be possible to max the hero it will get outdated.

Well, same applies to Sarah (meh regardless though)… anything that relies on your sheer ability to play and gives only 2* is pretty dang weird.

If Sign-In at the very least gave enough Chips to max a hero + unlock the red skill I would shut up.
Challenger and Special Crates were never a good idea.

Yet people can’t wait to buy them. I mean, can’t they see that those special crates are just ridiculously overpriced :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

:man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney