Vanellope Costume

Oh. I thought it meant no sequels. :grimacing:

They cannot be introduced in a sequel. That means that Ariel’s daughter cannot be a official princess cuz she was introduced in a sequel. :grin:

1 Like

Yes she is one girl with a big heart. Dats how she (SPOILER OF RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET).

Vanellope fits the human-like criteria because she has an appearance similar to a human. It doesn’t mean that she must have flesh and blood.

And yes, Anna is still not a Disney princess. She’s a candidate along with Vanellope and Moana.

Whutever…not debating this anymore…

Next question: Banelope in game uses a soda blaster (or is it called a soda soaker?) Soo how would she wear that puffy thing and still use her soda soaker?

Very good read! Thanks for a very informative over view. And Yes, Vannellope is indeed a “Disney Princess”
:angel:t4:

Next question: Banelope in game uses a soda blaster (or is it called a soda soaker?) Soo how would she wear that puffy thing and still use her soda soaker?

Well, it is possible for Vanellope wearing a princess outfit while having her soda soaker at her back. The thing is maybe the soda soaker would be covered a bit because of her balloon-type skirt and I think it’s tolerable. And I think her wand may be put on her left-side so that she can still hold her weapon with her two hands.

PS. You should’ve told me immediately that you’re an Anti-Vanellope.

1 Like

No, she’s still unofficial because she’s not yet on the official website of the Disney Princesses.

Exactly, key word being unofficial. I do belive that was the point of this post! In so many words Asking PurBlue & Disney to recognize her! You proved what was said by saying. “She’s still unofficial” yet not saying she’s shouldn’t be officiall. I think we understand she is a Disney Princess that hasn’t been given her due! "Official Title of Disney Princess! Now being under agreement.
Have a nice day & thanks for reading. :angel:t4:

2 Likes

Yes, Maybe it is time to (officially) recognize her as a Disney Princess.
:angel:t4:
I agree!

1 Like

The problem is that this outfit may be really uncomfortable for a battle, especially for her having a bag or something like that on her back :thinking:

1 Like

Hero’s on a game being uncomfortable? Well? Any excuse? Now we are saying the toons/heroes comfort factor is considered? If you don’t like her having a princess dress just say so. But don’t say she would be uncomfortable. Just saying. I never knew “The comfort of clothes” on a game hero? You do know this is not a fact as game hero’s are like cartoons in motion.
SMH :angel:t4:

If you’re concerned if wearing those kind of dress is uncomfortable, then let’s ask The Queen of Hearts.

2 Likes

I’m not about the dress, it just lets no place for her bag, and we can’t leave her without it.
Anyway, my opinion can be wrong for you, everyone has his/her own, so let it be.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for understanding my side. :smiley:

1 Like

As I say, opinions for everyone.
P.S. Who knows, maybe an uncomfortable dress makes the Queen so angry all the time :laughing:

3 Likes

Hmmm Wasn’t her princess dress like an alternative off being a glitch?

She sort of stepped out of her dress and instead chose to be a glitch…

Her in game character does involve her glitching for:

Entrance, Defeat, Victory, and White skill.

And yes, I should have told you I am anti-Vanelope.

Also,she does not have an animal sidekick so she cannot be official.:wink:

I like dis reply. Its very funny. :rofl:

2 Likes

Be careful in your words, @Champion_David. Princess Vanellope might say this again.

2 Likes

One of the bestest scenes in Wreck it Ralph.
Dat scene is even Vannellope’s quote in the game.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney