Vanellope Costume

Hello there, Perblue! I’m thinking that maybe you would consider Vanellope dressing like a true princess?

Maybe it’s about time to recognize her as one of the Disney princesses?

3 Likes

She is not a disney princess. I could show you that ingame from screenshots. She is the president (more like dictator) not princess.

1 Like

Gotta agree with u. She is not a princess. Rather the president of sugar rush.

Self appointed president which makes her a dictator really :wink:

1 Like

Don’t say such nonsense things like that! :sob:

When Vanellope transformed into a princess, Sour Bill said, “All hail the rightful ruler of Sugar Rush, Princess Vanellope.”

She appointed herself as president, but originally, she’s a princess.

4 Likes

Dialogue from Ralph Breaks the Internet:

(The princesses attacked Vanellope)
Vanellope: Whoa! Whoa! Ladies, I can explain! Say, umm… I’m a princess too!
Anna: Wait, what?
Vanellope: Yeah! Princess Vanellope Von Schweetz of the Sugar Rush Von Schweetzes…

Now, tell me these are not evidences that she’s a real princess. She doesn’t have to be tall like them to be a princess.

3 Likes

She wishes she was a princess…and she may be, but she cannot be both a princess anf a president.

Either way, she is not a official disney princess.

Alright, I guess dats a fair point. But hey, Dats just a theory, a FILM THEORY!!

(And cut)

( Lol, y did I do fat reference? :rofl: )

There’s a lot of girl’s who were still not recognized as a Disney princess. And I believe she really is a princess, Disney just don’t recognize her. What I am saying is Disney and Perblue must include her as one of the Disney princesses.

I believe it’s not just a theory. She was a princess before Turbo came and took her place as King Candy. When Turbo was defeated, Vanellope’s data was returned and that’s when Vanellope transformed into her real outfit, a princess outfit. That’s why Sour Bill announced immediately that Vanellope was the ruler of Sugar Rush.

2 Likes

Requirements to be a Disney Princess:

1. Must have a primary role in a Disney/Pixar movie.
  2. Must be human, or human-like.
  3. Should not be introduced to a sequel.
  4. Must be born royal, married royal, or perform an act of heroism (just one of these is okay).
  5. Must be a box-office hit.
1 Like

You see, Disney princess is a weird thing. They may be not princesses at all, but be financially sucessful. Kira from Atlantis is a princess too, but she isn’t in the list. Some of them, such as Cinderella and Belle, became princesses after they married a prince. Even Tinker Bell and Esmeralda used to be in that list :joy:

1 Like

I agree, and so far Vanellope achieved all the criteria of a Disney princess so why not give her a chance?

Perblue, is it too much to ask?

I was joking with the theory thing. :joy: I knew Vannellope was a princess before Turbo took over.
I just wanted 2 do dat reference. Srry if I hurt ur fellings. :pensive:

@Drone_IX Oh, really? Then I’m sorry too!
It’s just that I get emotional when I hear or see people discriminating Vanellope. She’s a small girl with a big heart!

2 Likes

she is a president but a princess as well sorta lets all look it up

1 Like

> Blockquote

1 Like

I’m confused whether Vanellope was officially recognized as a Disney princess or not.

The important part is the Princess Vanellope costume. (p e r b l u e)

1 Like

If this was true, Ariel and Anna aren’t Disney princesses.

Sorry what? They were introduced in the original movies. And Anna is not a official disney princess :wink:

This is not the proper term. The character is supposef to be human not human like. Ariel is the only almost exception to this rule but she became a human at the end of the movie…spoiler alert.

Vanelope is a game character. She was programmed not born.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney