Vanellope's Theory

I am wondering if Vanellope’s theory makes sense. So she is saying that the creeps came from other games who came into the DHBM world, got infected, and were no longer able to go back to their normal selves.

Does Vanellope’s theory makes sense?

7 Likes

Makes sense. It could be true.

4 Likes

I think you should ask discobot, Just for fun.

:crown:
:angel:

4 Likes

Haha! discobot might ruin my hopes. LOL

2 Likes

I recalled a friendship campaign between Ralph and Vanellope and this was said by Ralph:

The corruption isn’t the creeps’ fault. They can’t help the way they’re acting. It’s the virus!” (It isn’t the Creeps fault to corrupt the City. It’s the virus that’s planted into them and they can’t help the way they’re acting to their own people!)

Placeholders from other games, according to Vanellope, could mean infected Heroes that have yet to join the Battle Mode roster and/or basically citizens(and NPC Disney characters) that fell victim to the virus and got turned into Creeps. Vanellope’s theory could in fact, make sense.

3 Likes

Well, your opinion sounds right, but other games is a very broad thing. It may mean other Disney games or even non-Disney games.

Vanellope is very smart in this game though.

2 Likes

This game’s plot is said to spin-off in the Wreck-It Ralph verse, so other games(that are non-Disney) are possible contenders of being victims of the virus.

1 Like

And before she said that, Vanellope also thinks that those also probably used a BETA key to enter the DHBM world.

1 Like

Very intresting theory. :thinking:

Thanks, @Drone_IX!

Ur welcome my dude. :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney