Vannamelon spooky wooky kooky sour clone

Description: Vannamelon spooky wooky kooky sour clone, she has survive both of her life and stealing fruit power by taking over her channel.

Role: Control

Star:3

Position:Front

Trial: Yellow

Quote: Sweet and sour… maybe they can mix well together.

Basic attack: Throws a whole lemon at the enemies.

Team: Yellow

White skill, Sweet and Sour: Vannalemon charms the enemy by throwing a lemon to them to make them as one of them.(Yes, they’re still being attack.)

Green skill, Demon Lemon: When she reach to 0 hp,she revives herself into a demon form.

Blue skill, Puny melonheads: She taunts and stuns enemies that lemons are better than melons. This fails against any level that the characters just reach.

Purple skill, Vannamelon control: She fools the enemies by pretending to be defeated. Once fooled, she dissolves into a puddle and went to an enemies body to control it.

Entrance: A puddle is lying. 7 second later,she will transform from a puddle to a human.

Victory: Pulls out a knife and reflect that lemons are better than melons.

Defeat: Screams for 5 second, and then dissolve into a puddle.

Friendship:

Vannalemon and Scar

A henchmen to hire

She becomes invisible at the beginning of the battle.

Allies: Queen of Hearts, Vanellope, Mickey

Vannalemon and Jack Skellington

Next Halloween

Stuns last longer

Allies: Shank, Darkwing Duck,Alice

1 Like

If vanna was reading this she will put​:watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

I actually did an upgrade version of Vannalemon concept. You know why?

Pls continue this in a PM

Pm means private, right?

No please tell me

Yes

(10 Chars)

1. I realized that Ursula don’t have something in common with her.

2. I get rid of “will” because it might sound boring

Can you show me the concept

It’s on the unlikely character concept

Your next concept FLUTTERSHEE

Actually,the next character is Vannamelon. I did her before. I’ll will post it soon

Guess what? Vannamelon is done

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney