Very Una-Tsum-ing - My Final Forums Concept

Hello, everyone!
I know I said I was done with concept making on the forums after the recent shutdown announcement, but I had one special idea that I wanted to get done before it happened. I figured what better way to end this era of my concept making than to cross over with the other Disney game I enjoy? So without further ado…

Tsum Mickey
Source: Disney Tsum Tsum

Tsum Mickey

Description: This small but mighty plush is ready to show how he really stacks up in battle in the City!

Quote: squeaking

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Tsum Mickey hops to his position.

Victory: Tsum Mickey hops up and down on his back end.

Defeat: Tsum Mickey looks at the enemy team in shock.

Basic attack: Tsum Mickey headbutts the nearest enemy.

Skills
White - Enlarge Tsum
Tsum Mickey enlarges himself, healing himself for X HP and making himself “Large” for 12 seconds. While “Large”, Tsum Mickey gains X Max HP and increases his Skill Power, Armor, and Reality by 80%. When Tsum Mickey shrinks back to normal size, he gains 3 stacks of Fatigue but his attack and movement speed are increased by 140% for 8 seconds.

Green - Tsum Tsum Roll (Normal Damage)
While “Large”, Tsum Mickey rolls across the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies, knocking them back, and reducing their Armor and Reality by 60% for 10 seconds. Tsum Mickey is untargetable and immune to disables while using this skill.

Blue - Tsum Sneeze (Fantastic Damage)
If an enemy attempts to disable Tsum Mickey, he sneezes, Cleansing himself as well as dealing X damage to nearby enemies, Knocking them back, and Silencing them for 8 seconds. Tsum Mickey also creates 5 copies of himself that roll across the battlefield, each one dealing X damage to enemies hit and removing 100 Energy from them. Tsum Mickey can use this skill once every 5 seconds, and cannot use this skill while he is “Large”.

Purple - Tsum Support
When Tsum Mickey uses “Enlarge Tsum”, he and all allies gain a Shield with X HP for 8 seconds and 5 stacks of Hardy.
While “Large”, Tsum Mickey and his allies deal X bonus Fantastic Damage with their Basic Attacks.

Red - Stack Up
Each time Tsum Mickey uses “Tsum Sneeze”, he heals himself and all allies for X HP and his and all allies’ Armor and Reality are increased by 20%. This Armor and Reality buff can stack up to 5 times and lasts until the end of the wave.
If an enemy attempts to disable Tsum Mickey and he uses “Tsum Sneeze”, that disable is applied to the enemies he damages.
Allies gain 50% of the Skill Power, Armor, and Reality buffs that Tsum Mickey gets while “Large”.
+X Max HP while “Large”
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor

Friendships
Tsum Mickey/Meilin Lee
Campaign: “Plushy Pursuit” - After spending a day in the Park together, Meilin wonders if she could start making red panda plushes similar to Tsum Mickey. (Allies: Ducky & Bunny, Quackerjack, Kermit)

Disk: “Panda Plush” - Support Allies While “Large”
+X Max HP while “Large”
+X Armor
Tsum Mickey blocks all projectiles while “Large”. When he blocks a projectile in this way, he heals for X HP.
While “Large”, buffs on Tsum Mickey and allies last 2 seconds longer (+1 second per star).

Tsum Mickey/Wall-E
Campaign: “Trinkets & Treasure” - Wall-E has Tsum Mickey join him in looking for interesting trinkets around the City for the day. (Allies: Abu, 22, EVE)

Disk: “Novelty Item” - Team Energy Support
+X Basic Damage to Tsum Mickey and allies
+X Skill Power to allies
When Tsum Mickey shrinks back to normal size after “Enlarge Tsum”, he and his allies are Energized for 9 seconds. Allies Energized by Tsum Mickey gain 80 extra Energy (+10 Energy per star) each time they Basic Attack.
“Tsum Sneeze” also grants Tsum Mickey and allies 100 Energy (+100 Energy per star).

All skills are inspired by the Tsum Tsum YouTube shorts, which you can watch here:

Enjoy!

11 Likes

This would be super cute in game lol!

2 Likes

Great concept :+1:

1 Like

Cute!

My actual connection to this was through the toys when I was younger.

1 Like

Very creative and cute concept!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney