Video rewards aren't working

I am not able to collect any rewards from watching reward videos (daily videos or video reward chests) I can play the ad but immediately after the ad played and I tap to exit the ad screen the app restarts and I can’t collect any reward no matter how many times I try and watch an ad (especially annoying with the video rewards chests as it reminds me to watch an ad to open them regularly).

2 Likes

I know 1 way to resolve this, since it self happened me…
If you use android, make sure you have this setting Off

If this isn’t the problem or you don’t use android, I’m sorry i can’t help you :worried:
__
If you need help to find the settings, just @ me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Portal_Felinia
Hi i know its been a while since you posted this but I need help finding this as i have already searched through the disney heroes settings in app and in the ‘settings’ area. I don’t know what else to do as I often have to watch 2-3 videos just to claim 1 video crate or whatever i was watching the video for. @Polaris can you help aswell??

For me it worked by going in my phone settings under “developer settings” to disable an app function (can’t remember the exact name )

1 Like

I tried the settings in developer options and it still did not work. Thanks for trying though. As much as the support ticket i submitted said it was an out of their control issue, it started happening after a certain update and literally never happener before so i can’t see how it wasn’t something to do with their update, or maybe even an advertisment update itself.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney