Vigilant Yaksha | Genshin Impact Series #4

It’s been a while since i made a concept. I always feeling tired when making them for some reason so i want to rest for a while, but now i got some of my motivation back i’m getting back to it again.

Xiao

Source: Genshin Impact

A lone Yaksha who defends Liyue. Xiao slays monsters and demons as his price for eons of slaughter.

“If you awake to a knife at your throat, if monsters dig their claws into you, if death comes knocking at your door, call out my name. Adeptus Xiao. I will be here when you call.”

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations:

Entrance: Xiao swiftly plunges to his position.

Basic Attack: Xiao performs a swift thrust with his spear at an enemy.

Victory: Xiao crosses his arms. If he dons the Yaksha mask, the mask fades away before crossing his arms.

Defeat: Xiao falls on one knee as he struggles to rise up.

Skills:

Talent_Bane_of_All_Evil

White Skill: Bane of All Evil
(Fantastic Damage)
Xiao dons his Yaksha mask, increasing his damage dealt by 20%, increasing his attack and movement speed by 90%, and imbues his spear with Anemo which causes his basic attack to deal Fantastic Damage.

Xiao will slowly lose 2% of his HP for every 3 seconds he wears the mask, he wears the mask until he runs out of energy.

Talent_Lemniscatic_Wind_Cycling

Green Skill: Lemniscatic Wind Cycling
(Fantastic Damage)
Xiao lunges forward, dealing X damage to enemies he come across and stunning them for 4 seconds. If he has reached 50% of HP, he will lunge to the enemy line then to his position, dealing X damage to enemies he come across and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Constellation_Conqueror_of_Evil_-_Guardian_Yaksha

Blue Skill: Whirlwind Spears
(Fantastic Damage)
When Xiao is in the state of “Bane of All Evil”, for every 4 basic attacks, Xiao jumps to the enemy line and plunges with his spear, which causes wind spears to emerge, dealing Y damage to all enemies in an area.

Constellation_Annihilation_Eon_-_Blossom_of_Kaleidos

Purple Skill: Dissolution Eon
When enemies has reached 50% of their max HP while Xiao donning the Yaksha Mask from “Bane of All Evil”, “Lemniscatic Wind Cycling” and “Whirlwind Spear” deals additional TRUE damage to them.

Talent_Dissolution_Eon_Heaven_Fall

Red Skill: Conqueror of Demons
If Xiao KO’s an enemy while under the effects of “Bane of All Evil”, Xiao gains X skill power for 9 seconds and the cooldown to “Lemniscatic Wind Cycling” is reduced by 3 seconds.

When Xiao reaches 50% of his max HP, his Fantastic and TRUE damage dealt is increased by 50%. The increased Fantastic and TRUE damage dealt is less effective against enemies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z max HP
+Z skill power
+Z damage dealt by “Lemniscatic Wind Cycling”

Friendships:

Xiao/Darkwing Duck
Campaign: Evil Conquering
Disk: Vigilant Fighters (Da)
Basic Attack Stuns

• +X basic damage to Damage allies.
  • +X skill power
  • Xiao’s basic attack has 20% (+20% per star) chance to stun enemies for 4 seconds. After stunning an enemy with basic attack, he can stun an enemy again after 4 basic attacks.

Xiao/Rafiki
Campaign: Moments of Peace
Disk: Memories of Eons (Ra)
Healing Grants Buffs

• +X max HP
  • If Xiao is healed when he is under the effects of “Bane of All Evil”, his next attack will deal X more damage. This can occur for every 5 seconds.
  • When Xiao receives a healing, he also converts 10% (+10% per star) of the healing into Basic Damage for 8 seconds. This can only occur once he gains the Basic Damage.

Hope you enjoy the concept, feedbacks are appreciated.

8 Likes

@Giosphere

memories…

Good concept tho

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney