Villains,villains,villains

So he does. I haven’t watched the original movie recently so it must have slipped my mind. My mistake.

I think some good additions would be Oogie Boogie, Jafar, Shego from Kim Possible, Captain Hook, Captain Gantu, Randall from Monsters Inc, . They seem like they all could have interesting kits if done properly.

…why are peoplw only concerned with kits??? Do they not care about the plot of the game?

2 Likes

Captain hook had a song,but like cruella de vil,he didn’t sing it

Wait, he did. I don’t remember the lirycs, but that was something about “Sign in today and get a free tattoo, it’s like having money in a bank, unless you’ll walk the plank”.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they have a song or not.

No but what is it about the singing villains that .akes them more popular…hmm does it though?? Idk :confused:

I think it’s more connected with the screen time those villains get. Pixar villains, for example, don’t sing at all with the exception of Ernesto, but we still remember and love them, especially Randall. We also made a conclusion that there are some iconic Disney villains without songs, Cruella, Hades, Maleficent and others. Yet some of them just don’t have much time on screen, and that makes them less memorable.

I do but I feel like having villains in the first place is kind of stretching things from that angle in the first place. If they either explained a begrudging willingness to work together through friendship missions (with other people presumably) or made a mechanic where direct enemies CAN’T work together (like, if Aladdin is selected for your team you can’t add Jafar and vice versa), I’d be fine with it

1 Like

I love this game and I’m actually addicted… firstly we need a DH self help group.lol
Secondly, I’ve noticed lat LG that there is a lot more villains being created. It would be nice to see some of the princesses or Peter Pan, tinker bell, Wendy, Michael, Peter.
There are so many that the developers could use. As we have scar why not nala, mufasa, rafiki, simba, jasmine to friend with Aladdin and genie.

To answer your first part, we are the help group here on forums :wink:

As to the second, I am against it.

@Baroness_Eric_II same completely the same. I feel like Jafar would NEVER wanna work with Alladin. While some villains migjt be willing to work with their enemies.

?sorry what is it you are against? All the villains in the game.
I just feel at the minute they’re adding all these different enemies and your right Aladdin would pair up with nagar but he would with jasmine.
Look at Gaston his friend pair up for the disk is Calhoun… why Calhoun and not the crazy psychiatrist from beauty and the beast or even le fou.
They have so many options yet choose not to follow stories either x

One villainI actually could see working witjthe heroes is ScreenSlaver. Whenyou think about it enough, evelyn makes sense in a way.

Hades did have a song.

If Doof was in the game he’d have a skill called “My Name is Doof and You’ll Do What I Say” which charms opponents

He did? i do not remember…

Maybe about him but not sung by him. “The Gospel Truth Part II” (or Part III, I can’t remember entirely) was sung by the Muses. As are most of the songs in Hercules save for “Go the Distance” and “One Last Hope”.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney