Violet's 'secure squad' rework

Violet is my hero with the most power, but still she is useless in some fights because of the way her ultimate ability works. Her ‘secure squad’ doesn’t activate while she’s using her ‘shield roll’. Because of this, she leaves her team unprotected for a few seconds because she wants to deal almost no damage to the enemy team. I think she should be able to use her ‘secure squad’ ability while using ‘shield roll’.

4 Likes

That’s the point of the change… I’ll quote what the patch updated about her:

Continuing the discussion from Update 1.2 Patch Notes:

Disney Heroes prevented her “Secure Squad” skill when she’s using her “Shield Roll” Skill, just like Mike Wazowski, DH prevented him from using his White Skill when he’s using his blue skill.

To cut it short, Disney Heroes cut both of their skills while using their “Roll” Skills because if they use their White Skills while in the middle, not only would they interrupt their “Roll” Skill, but they would be left in the middle of the enemy team and take all the damage, just like a damage sponge.

1 Like

She’s definitely overpowered for defense, as she can repetitively use shield on herself, shield roll, invisibility, shield…

I didn’t say it should interrupt het shield roll. I said it should be possible to use the ability while rolling. So she would continue to roll but meanwhile she shields her team. Because, in my opinion, shield roll makes Violet worse. Personally I would rather have a Violet without ‘shield roll’ than the way Violet works right now. It’s bad that she has a mediocre damaging ability that prevents the use of one of her most usefull abilities.

Every character should have at least one skill that damages enemies, except for Woody, he’s the only character that doesn’t have one skill that damages enemies, because he’s a full on support hero.

There are currently 2 heroes that have one skill that damages.

1. Felix with his “Nicelander Stampede” skill

2. Violet with her “Shield Roll” skill

Personally, Violet is better with her Shield Roll, else, I would have replaced her with someone else.

Hero_Dante, I think you don’t understand me. My point is NOT that she should interrupt her roll or that she shouldn’t have a damaging ability.
My reason for making this thread was because I want Violet to be able to use Secure Squad while she continues her Shield Roll. So the Shield Roll won’t be canceled. I want Violet to be able to use both abilities at the same time without cancelling one of the two. The only thing that should be canceled while using both abilities at the same tine, is jumping back. Because jumping back can’t be combined with the roll.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney