VIP 5 For A Day

It explains itself.

9 Likes

Yeah. I just sold it lol

1 Like

Also, it is less than worthless :wink:

1 Like

I wish I could be VIP 20 For A Day. Dreams…

5 Likes

I wish it didn’t let the user into VIP chat :sob: :sob: :sob: ever since it was given out ours has been full of hero spam and people asking for girlfriends. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Maybe instead this ring with vip5 next time you’ll give some usual vip-rings for these of us who already has vip5 @Polaris

Uhm… I’m Vip 4. Is there much difference between Vip 4 and 5?

Power Crafting is the main benefit of 5 over 4

I see it now

5 Likes

I personally like getting it. But I don’t have any VIP ranks so…

Butim holding onto I till it will be better to use.

That ring is great for those who have no VIP levels, but VIP5 is easily within an F2P’s boundary… imo (I am practically F2P, and I am almost VIP7)

The ring is useless for those VIP5 and above. Useless!

Want me to take back that 25,000 gold then? :wink:

7 Likes

I mean, 25K is really just a teensy amount of gold (to keep 15 heroes up to your level), if you know what I mean

3 Likes

Buy yourself a gold crate, you might get something, who knows!

I would only be able to buy 2 with 25K. And Gold crates don’t give you much. It’s usually just white badges and green bits/badges. Blue bits are uncommon, and purple bits are rare. But hero chips… are basically the rarest of all…

3 Likes

The value of VIP5 is around 1/20 of a skill point? :flushed:

3 Likes

At lvl 170 yeah

Yes, please.

Could be possible to make VIP 20 ring? :grimacing:

2 Likes

I believe most people would appreciate a VIP 20 for a day more. I agree with what everyone else said, VIP 5 is easily attainable, whereas VIP 20 is but a pipe dream for most of us.

2 Likes

Or just change it to VIP +5 for a day. Increasing your VIP level by 5 for a day.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney