VIP Bonus Diamond Bug Fix in 3.3.10

I’m sorry @Loutre , but should be like adverse possession laws…people been using and doing them for so long, we should be able to get them. Especially as people like @The_Real_Numi has been arguing over several forum posts, that free gems should be scaling like stamina does for videos and checkins bonuses or at least another feature for more free ones.The bonuses maybe small, but for the amount of effort and requested information of those surveys (the only source for Apple users may I remind you), like @Pipsqueak said, it really makes it even less worthy. In fact it kinda makes perblue seem petty in my opinion for saying no more 1-3 diamonds for a ten gem survey.

It wasn’t a bug, it’s a feature that as other things seem, if it benifts a player even if small, it’s something perblue wants to take away. Please reconsider or increase gems for logins etc. or at least add bonus gems to vip perks if they say level 9 or higher.

7 Likes

Why didn’t any game manager think to aware player you guys changing Contest time this weekend?

I am pretty busy this weekend and ready to do contest during weekdays, and find out the contest is ending

WTH

1 Like

@Loutre I did not know there was free diamonds do you know what vip levels are encountering it because I’m vip 3 and not noticing any extra diamonds on me

Well @Loutre I still kind of believe the diamonds should scale if the team continues to raise diamond reqs in contests :man_shrugging:
Maybe try and increase diamonds in Arena/Coliseum every raise and input some scaling there? It is a pittance that 12 months ago we needed half, maybe even just a third of the diamonds. We earn the same, yet the requirements raised. :thinking: Will they continue to raise ad absurdum?

10 Likes

Another off-topic question. My friend says that they won several wars this week but didnt receive any war boxes. They are ranked at legendary #184. Its so confusing. Is this an error??

1 Like

War Boxes can only be received at the beginning of First month

If they reach legendary, you don’t get more loot boxes until after the war season is over in which the amount of loot from each box depends on what your legendary guild ranking is.

Though do wish you could win loot boxes after each war won after reaching legendary status… it’s not the current status quo.

1 Like

Of course they will

Is patch notes hero on Friday

1 Like

Yes, there will be patch notes on Friday.

10 Likes

So you’re just saying that this will be part of the patch notes on Friday

4 Likes

Loutre who is the new hero tomorrow

They said Friday lol

1. Unrelated to this topic.
  2. You really can’t just wait until tomorrow to find out?

… Unless I missed something, tomorrow is Friday (depending on the time zone, of course).

7 Likes

You shouldn’t ask that question because that will spoil the surprise

1 Like

I have a few rough ideas of who’s next in the roster, but I’m thinking about staying true to the no-spoilers situation

We’ll find out tomorrow!

Maybe tomorrow night

What if the new hero is milo

@Loutre Purchase on iOS 15 beta also bug…
It jump to app store for complete the payment. Its seems fine. But the items missing in the game.
Now i got the bill and still nothing ingame.

Apple id: 144467733828

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney