VIP Bonus Diamond Bug Fix in 3.3.10

Hello everyone! We wanted to give an update before the patch comes out that we found that a bug was introduced with update 2.2.10 where players are receiving VIP Bonus Diamonds with free offers. This is not intended. The VIP Bonus Diamonds are ONLY to be given with purchases. This bug will be fixed in the 3.3.10 update. We’re sorry that this may have caused confusion.

21 Likes

@Loutre so the 3.3.10 update will arive this Friday?

2 Likes

…wait, so people have been getting free bonus diamonds for a year, without anyone noticing?

5 Likes

The patch notes will be posted on Friday.

5 Likes

People may not have known it was a bug and who wants to report free diamonds??

10 Likes

Both of these statements are me perfectly

9 Likes

Okay. Thank you so much for answering Loutre!

I’m glad the dev team have their priorities straight…

The free bonus diamonds are a pittance, and the offers are so inconsistent at paying out and often arduous or expensive tasks in their own right, that I can’t imagine many players actually bother anyway :man_shrugging:

That this has been around for a year and it’s broke the game so much that nobody even noticed, I’m surprised it’s had time dedicated over much more pressing issues.

9 Likes

It was found while we looked into other issues with the offers.

Oh. I thought this was intentional.

So there will be a refresh on Friday?

That…

tenor-6

… or another weird delay.

3 Likes

Strange. So far it has never been to me

Out of Context, but why is there no New Contest showing?

2 Likes

New contests start on Friday, and are announced on Thursday 18 hours before they start.

2 Likes

I think you mean “Off-topic”

6 Likes

Uh, since we’re here to talk about things getting fixed, I wanted to mention that every time I trigger one of Honey Lemon’s animations, she performs it twice in a row, with the sound playing only during the second time.

Knowing it seems pretty irrelevant to the subject alone, I just wanted to bring it forward to someone on the inside.

1 Like

That’s not a bug! That’s a feature! Don’t change it!

4 Likes

This thread would be better for discussing that: Update 3.3 Known Issues

3 Likes

Looks the the patch notes just for bigger

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney