Viperion (21st Concept)

Hi everyone. This is a concept request by @Lilpotato6930 and this concept is about Viperion from Miraculous LB. I hope you’ll enjoy this concept.

Name: Viperion
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star::star:
Description: Luka Couffaine a.k.a. Viperion is here to control enemies using the power of calming music.
Quote: “No need. Ladybug brings enough luck for all of us.”
Position: Back
Role: Control
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Control, Charms, Healers

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Viperion plays his harp, gaining 1 stack of “Chance” every 2 seconds.
Entrance: He walks to his position and transforms into Viperion.
Victory: He plays a song with his harp.
Defeat: A string of the harp gets broken.

Skills

20210423_012006

:white_circle: Musically Calm

Viperion plays his harp, removing all debuffs from allies and giving those debuffs to the enemy with the most HP. Allies also gain Z basic damage for 10 seconds and recieve Z more basic damage per stack of “Chance”. Viperion then releases all stacks of “Chance”.
The debuff removal has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

20210423_011922

:green_circle: Charming Tune

Viperion charms the enemy with the most skill power for 9 seconds. While charmed, the enemy recieves Z Reality for the entire duration of the charm.

20210423_011828

:large_blue_circle: Harp Boomerang

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Viperion throws his harp that goes through enemies, dealing X damage on the first hit and dealing X more damage on the second hit when it comes back to him. Viperion deals X more damage for each stack of “Chance” he has.

20210423_012056

:purple_circle: Second Chance

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

When Viperion reaches 0 HP, he uses his power of second chance, healing himself with Z HP. He then creates a bright flash, dealing X damage and blinding enemies for 7 seconds.

20210423_012033

:red_circle: The Snake’s Melody

“Musically Calm” now grants all allies with 3 stacks of Hardy and healing them with Z HP over time for 8 seconds.

Extra Stats:
+Z Max HP
+Z armor
+X damage to “Harp Boomerang”

Friendships

Viperion/Kermit

Campaign: Ophidiophobic Frog
Description: When Viperion introduces himself to Kermit, Kermit runs away from him because he’s afraid of snakes.
Allies: Baloo, Launchpad, and Maleficent
Disk: Venomous Bravery
Effect: The charm duration of “Charming Tune” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Reality
+Z basic damage to all allies

Viperion/Miguel

Campaign: A Life of Practices
Description: Miguel has to practice for a performance and he hasn’t have much time. He then ask Viperion to reset time over and over again.
Allies: Hades, Evil Queen, and Aladdin
Disk: Perform-chance
Effect: The HP heal of “Second Chance” is increased by +10% (+10% per star).
+Z skill power

Feedback is appreciated.

4 Likes

It would be 1 HP but great concept.

1 Like

I think that his white skill would be better if it was a debuff removal, because as far as I know, a hero can’t have more than one disable. But as always, good concept!

1 Like

I really loved and enjoy it I hope you make other of miraculous heroes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney