Voodoo Queen Of The Bayou! 💫 (Mama Odie Concept!)

It’s 2019! 10 years ago one of my favorite Disney movies came out and that is The Princess and The Frog I just rewatched it and I thought of something since everyone has done a concept on the main villain Facilier why not do a concept on the underrated voodoo hoodoo Queen herself Mama Odie! Hope you enjoy!
Mama Odie is a :star2::star2::star2: Mid-line Support/Damage. (Hard To Choose :laughing:)

”Not bad for a 107 year old blind lady!”

Mama Odie is your Number 1 Voodoo Queen there to help in all situations and well she makes some delicious gumbo!

Stats At Purple 0+ Lvl 80+:
Max HP: 34,230
Basic Damage: 1245
Skill Power: 4,567
Armor: 1002
Reality: 987

Entrance: image She Dances in with her snake Juju

Victory: image
She Does A Little dance with juju her snake. (I know it’s kinda weird but to me it’s hilarious I thought it would be good for a victory😆)

Defeat: image
She Facepalms and sighs sadly.

Basic Attack: Instead Of a standard basic Attack Mama Odie Instead swirls her Club around dropping magical dust on nearby allies increasing there Attack speed by 5% for 4.3 seconds.

Skills

White: Dig A Little Deeper!
Passive: Mama Odie starts with 1 stack ”Good Voodoo” Each stack of ”Good Voodoo”
Heals Mama Odie for 10 health each second Mama Odie can have a Max Of 15 Stacks Of ”Good Voodoo”

Active: Mama Odie takes out a piece of candy and swallows it gaining 4 stacks of ”Good Voodoo”, 154 Skill Power and 450 improved healing for 7 seconds

Green: Find Yourself!~Normal✊
Mama Odie runs up to the closest enemy bonking them on the head multiple times turning them into different animals and dealing them 432 damage for 5 seconds during this time the enemy is unable to attack
This skill happens every 7 seconds
This causes Mama Odie to lose 3 stacks of “Good Voodoo”

Blue: Walking Snake~Fantastic✨
Mama Odie takes out Juju and stretches him out and uses him as a walking stick through the battlefield as she walks through the battlefield she Deals 657 damage to all enemies and knocks them back.
This skill gives 2 stacks of “Good Voodoo” To Mama Odie.

Purple: Juju Dearest.
Now Everytime Walking Snake is used all enemies hit gain 325 DOT for 10 seconds
+234 Max HP each time Dig A Little Deeper! is used.

Disks

Mama Odie/Tia Dalma
Witch Business
+2300 Armor
Allies: Ursula, Maleficent and Hercules
Mama Odie now starts with 5 Stack of ”Good Voodoo” 20% increased healing for each Stack of ”Good Voodoo”

Mama Odie/Merlin
Good Magic, Good Use!
+30% improved healing
Allies: Tia Dalma, Kevin Flynn and Ursula
”Good Voodoo” Now gives 340.23 Armor for each Stack. ”Good Voodoo” Now heals all allies and increases Reality by 1%

Hope you all enjoyed this concept! More coming soon😁
Also finally found out how to make my own GIFs which is great you can probably guess which Gifs I created.
Sorry if this concept feels a little basic but there really wasn’t much to work with, with a character that was in the movie for just like a few scenes but I think I did alright for a character with little to no screen time XD
Anyway thx for reading! :tada::grin:
Who should I do next?

• Facilier
  • Ray

0 voters

6 Likes

Awesome! This is the greatest concept after you create bing bong

1 Like

This is awesome and Unique

Great job

Thanks guys! :tada::tada:

1 Like

This conpect is magnifecnt and perfect

1 Like

So…Juju is the snakes name?? I always heard Do U…?

:sweat:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney