Vote for characters you want to see in DHBM!

2 days later…

Top 5 Wanted Heroes - according to the voting

1. Tiana (Princess and The Frog)
  2. Kuzco (The Emperor’s New Groove)
  3. Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians)
  4. Bruno (Encanto)
  5. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas & Ferb)

234 people voted

7 Likes

If Marvel and Star Wars characters are not allowed in the game. What chances does 20th Century characters have?

Also I couldn’t help but notice that your survey is missing alot of characters such as Shere Khan, Jeager Clade, Hugo, Victor, and Lerverne, a few more characters from Home on the Range, The Princess and the Frog, The Brave Little Toaster among others. Was that intentional or did you simply forget?

1 Like

Above… they already appear in other disney games.

I don’t want to ‘‘overload’’ one franchise over others.

1 Like

One.

Sid, Scrat, Anya, and Rasputin appeared in ONE disney game and Titanic characters are on the way in said game. So, what makes you think that PB would even consider putting in 20th Century characters and not end up disgarded like Marvel and Star Wars?

1 Like

You just gave the answer yourself in the previous sentence.

1 Like

Out of curiosity what game has these characters?

1 Like

What else? Emoji Blitz.

2 Likes

Well I don’t really think it’s common knowledge if you don’t play the game :sweat_smile: but thank you

1 Like

Isn’t blitz also filled with star wars characters?

1 Like

Wait, are these heroes actually going to be added, or is this just for fun? I’m leaning towards this being for fun, but I just want to make sure.

1 Like

Just for fun

1 Like

Where is the official statement from the Dev team that Disney Junior shows won’t be added?
Personal Opinions are not evidence or confirmation of ingame policy.

Elena of Avalor technically is not a Disney Junior show, it’s a Disney Channel show that was relocated, presumably to be on the same channel as the show that inspired it.
The fact that most of the lead cast are teenagers should make that obvious.

Anastasia Romanov is not present in Dreamlight Valley, Magic Kingdoms or Sorcerer’s Arena, so she’s not available in any active Disney game.

As a general rule, Disney gamers don’t want Marvel or Star Wars characters in Disney games, because they feel this is taking the game away from the core premise.
Magic Kingdoms is the only active Disney game that has Star Wars characters.

Eventually, the ability to remove characters will have to be added, unless the intention is to make the game crash from memory overload.
This is a mobile game after all, which has performance capacity limits.

Presumably, the player will be the one deciding which characters to delete.
Me personally, I’m only using 64 out of 195 characters.
There are limits on that too, no player can maximum upgrade all 195 characters, so choices have to be made.

3 Likes

cough

1. There are more Disney games
  2. The game’s name was posted above.
1 Like

She appeared as an Emoji for Disney Emoji Blitz. I have her in my collection.

1 Like

Doesn’t disney own fox?

1 Like

They do own fox.

1 Like

Obviously like I’ve kinda just hoped for awhile now I just gave any characters from Phineas and Ferb, the owl house or amphibia an immediate 5. And at the end of that voted mater as a character to suggest.

1 Like

Almost Over 300 people took the survey!

Results:

Want to take the survey or change your answers? Here:

4 Likes

and now with over 300 people!

5 Likes

Very interesting results Musk!!
Thank you for doing this

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney