Vote for my Hamilton Concept Series!

I am not exactly sure! I want to the difficult ones done quicker (I may do the character that will not get votes until the end after the first one- the Bullet). I may cut the Bullet, but we will see.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like musicals but I have seen this one

How come Iā€™m the only one supporting Jefferson? Heā€™s a cool character!

I donā€™t know! You know who also deserves better Angelica and Burr!

I donā€™t really know the characters, so I just voted for Alexander Hamilton because the show is called Hamilton.

Meh, itā€™s exactly what I did.

I am ok with that, but if I am going to be honest, Hamilton may be the title, but he is not usually peopleā€™s favorite character. The good thing about many voting for him is that he is going to be one of the more difficult ones to make believe it or not, so I am glad I will be getting him done early, as it looks like in the poll.

Ok. I think we have a clear winner, so I am going to do Alexander Hamilton first. Be on the look out for the concept soon! Afterwards, I may do the Bullet (the reasoning being they are a ensemble character who is really interesting and does their part with almost no lines) because I do not think they will get votes and I do not want to do them last. Then after that, voting will continue on the concepts themselves.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney