Vote for my Hamilton Concept Series!

Hey everyone! Imagineer_V here. Some of you may know I am doing Broadway musical character concepts, and the next musical I plan to do is Hamilton (which could theoretically come into the game). Since there are so many characters and it is hard to decide who to do when, this thread is for YOU to decide. YES YOU! Also, if you want to get previews and help me out a little bit with concepts, let me know and I will add you to a PM for that.

Basically, vote for the character you want the most. You can choose any character on this list. I have put thought into who could have a skillset in the game as well as their importance in the show itself to decide if they get a concept, so if your favorite character is missing, feel free to make your own concept of this character! I am happy to include others in making concepts on this show and many others because I love seeing everyone’s different takes on them.

• Alexander Hamilton
  • Aaron Burr
  • Eliza Hamilton
  • Angelica Schuyler
  • Peggy Schuyler
  • Marquis de Lafayette
  • George Washington
  • John Laurens
  • Thomas Jefferson
  • King George III
  • The Bullet

0 voters

Also I really recommend listening to the musical or watching the movie and then voting, so you are choosing one of your favorites. The poll closes in 2 days, so that is plenty of time to give the musical masterpiece a listen/watch. I will not be voting, but my favorite characters are Angelica and King George. Feel free to share what your favorite character(s) is!

I will be posting future polls on the concepts themselves, just to keep things easy and simple, so please check it out and vote when the first one is released, which will likely be the end of this week.

Looking forward to it. Hmmm, maybe I should watch Hamilton.

Yes yes you should. The singing is fast (there is a lot of rap) so you might want to listen to it first so you can catch more of it. I will warn you, it could start an obsession.

The only problem: I HATE rap

OH NO! This is good rap though, and this is coming from someone who does not like rap at all.

Some of it isn’t even rap

I know. But since there is rap, I wanted to suggest people listen to the music so they get more of the story.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

me watching the poll for the next 49 hours

1 Like

I just realized I forgot Philip Hamilton, so like this post if you want him to be first.

I hate rap with a passion but when I saw Hamilton, on Disney+ (I’m yet to see it in real life), I became obsessed with it.

I was gonna see it this summer by ushering at a local theater (national tour) but corona ruined it. I saw it for the first time when it came out on Disney+ but I had listened to it a lot before that.

1 Like

Nice! I love this musical. Such a shame there’s no Disney+ in my region, therefore no way of watching it legally.
My favourite characters are Mulligan and Madison, bummer that they’re not included :anguished: but still, looking forward to these!

Nice! Those are great characters, if I can figure out a way for them to be included I will!

If you have a VPN you can legally!

“Legally”. It isn’t technically legal due to copyright breaches but it isn’t jailable.

That is true but with a VPN it’s very difficult to get caught.

I mean, I love seeing Hamilton get love and attention but…@KayIa already started a concept series on these characters…

They actually both knew that each other was making a Hamilton series.

1 Like

I said I was going to first. Then, she asked if she could do them with me. I happily included her, and I am willing to still do that because I do not think people should be ‘claiming’ concept series. Then we decided to do them on our own because we wanted to take some different directions. I will be doing my best to not copy, just as she will. Really, the only thing I see that could end up similar would be the skill names.

2 Likes

24 hours left to vote!! I hope those of you that did vote already chose your favorite character with at least some knowledge of the musical or at least trying to listen or watch it!

Which one are you looking forward to creating the most?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney