Vote for one of this characters for next update!

I agree I also want maleficent since their not on my server yet.

Tarzan, robin hood and maybe goofy

But she will get there. So those characters don’t count

@Doc_Wilde Maleficent is on the list and it does state vote for one for next update therefore several people stated they would vote for Maleficent since we want that character in the update for our server’s
PS why is Maleficent on the list if we can’t vote for them? Maybe you should edit your list if you don’t want anyone to vote for them. Or maybe make the poll just for your server?

Just read the whole thread and you will see an update on that list

1 Like

Thanks for understanding & updating the original post. It makes this thread much more clear.
:angel:t4:

1 Like

Quasimodo (20 characters)

4 Likes

Yes,Quasimodo.Of course.

2 Likes

I took the feedback. Hope everyone answers accordingly

2 Likes

Ariel all the way! UNDER THE SEA!!!

2 Likes

Maleficent, Hector Barbossa and Hercules are already in this game, no offense. Plus Homer Simpson and Diego are not Disney Characters.

2 Likes

First of all the list was edited to exclude characters already in game.
Secondly, elaborate how they are not Disney?

He(or she) means Hector from Coco.

Oh. I get it. Although they have the same name. I got it now. I understand.

Because The Simpsons is made by Fox. Also, IDK which Diego you’re talking about?

1 Like

Fox is now Disney.
Diego from Ice Age

1 Like

Ah. The sabertooth tiger you mean. I see. Fun Fact: the same actor voices Diego, also voices Francis from Disney/Pixar’s A Bug’s Life.

4 Likes

Think it would be a great addition to play with Scar. We need more 4 legged characters

3 Likes

That might be interesting. Also what I think of something, Diego and Homer Simpson might be in a Non Disney version of DHBM.

2 Likes

Nemo would be a fun lil character to mess around with lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney