Votes for new charcters

Oh ok then I’ll try to find most recent ones @Xavier_The_Great

that is a better idea :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to see these Phineas and Ferb characters!

Phineas_Flynn images (40) ![images (41)|199x423]
images (41)

(upload://5WSjb3A5bmXMO2yjCj59bCDqVkN.jpeg)
E4C9130B-4E5E-4EE9-A93C-022005DAE6FD

Please do not revive dead topics.

Sorry about it. I made a topic about my P&F concepts a week ago. Just wanted to revive my topics because I was supposed to ask about them in yesterday’s live chat but I sadly missed out because I live in the far east.

Don’t advertise your topics on someone else’s

I think it is ok this time, since it is about voting for new characters. Future reference, do not do it.

Me want Slinky Dog in the game. And if you think about it. Slinky Dog could not just be a supporter he can also be a Tank. Sure his small but Olaf is small too and yet he is a Tank. So what do you say? Give Slinky Dog a chance to be not just be a supporter but also a Tank.

2 Likes

I would like to see:
Edna Mode from “The Incredibles”, Cruela Devil from “101 Dalmatians”, Maid Marian from “Robin Hood”, Bowler Hat Guy from “Meet The Robinsons” and Philoctetes from “Hercules”
in the game!!!

1 Like

I would love to see Proffesor Ratigan from “The Great Mouse Detective”, Aurora from “Sleeping Beauty”, Snow White from “Snow White”, Louis from “Princess & The Frog” and Roger from “101 Dalmatians”

1 Like

I think some amazing characters that could be added could be…
The Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
Phineas and Ferb (Phineas and Ferb)
Dipper and Mable (Gravity Falls)
Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
Lightning McQueen (Cars)
Ian Lightfoot (Onward)
Barley Lightfoot (Onward)
Corey the Manticore (Onward)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Kanga and Roo (Winnie-the-Pooh)
Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton)
I know Alexander Hamilton is a bit of a stretch, but I want to see how creative the creators can get with him. He could also just be a support hero like Megara, Miguel Rivera, and Joy who do little to know attack damage at all. I was thinking his white skill could be called “Not Throwing Away My Shot” where he shoots up in the air like in the play which could inspire them (like Judy Hopps). That could be active while passive could be him writing, giving him or others skill power. Another skill could be “Write Like Your Running Out of Time”. This could be like on the third time he attacks he could give shield, buffs, etc. to teammates. Another skill could be where he argues with an enemy which could cause them slowness. These are just suggestions because I think that Alexander Hamilton would be a unique addition.
I think these characters would be a great addition to Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Also I haven’t seen some of these suggestions, so I thought I’d bring new ones in.

5 Likes

I vote to add this heroes:
Zira
Kovu and kiara
Characters of star wars
Anna

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

You too, don’t revive dead topics.

2 Likes

Paty de Mickey
Flash Mcqueen de Cars
Martin
Sally
Doc
Sherif
Ramone
Guido
Arthur de Epee dans la pierre
Clochette
Tic tac le crocodile de Peter Pan
Belle de la belle et le clochard
Blanche Neige
Les 7 nains
Clochard

1 Like

I vote for Anne Boonchuy
and Kermit the frog :email::email::email:

1 Like

Tic tac le crocodile !!

From the included Disney shows, I would vote for:

Dr. Bushroot from DarkWing Duck
Shego from Kim Possible.
Statler and Waldorf (the Hecklers) from the Muppets.
Gyro Gearloose from Ducktales.
Experiment 625 (Reuben) from the Stitch Franchise.
Krunk from The Emperor’s New Franchise.
Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians.
The Blind Witch from Hansel & Gretel, she can use candy powers/attacks.
Rumpelstiltskin, just as he is from the old Disney cannon. I would also accept the “Once upon a time” version of him. Either way, Just stick him in :rofl: lol

I would love to see these characters from The Black Cauldron and they would be perfect to add to Disney Heroes:
Taran
Hen Wen
Gurgi
The Horned King
Princess Eilonwy
Fflewddur Fflam

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney