Votes for new charcters

Tigger (probably a shoe in eventually unless it’s limited ONLY to Pixar characters) and Tramp, from Lady and the Tramp.
If it’s purely Pixar characters which would be a shame as the majority are very generic and pretty forgettable (I don’t know half the current roster yet I’ve probably seen the films they’re in) then my vote would be the grumpy old dude from Up, Porkchop or the evil purple bear from TS3, and Bolt.

2 Likes

Chip and Dale could be a single team like Sully and Boo!

I am also digging the attitude of the new Scrooge in the new Ducktales series. Could be a really fun addition.
:+1:t2:

6 Likes

Someone’s a jokester! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Roadrunner too!! MEEP MEEP hahaha.

1 Like

In my honest opinion characters from “cars” would be an awkward mix into the game… you from humanoids and robots to… care that are alive… please keep characters from “cars” out of the game… it would just be an eyesore to me… the robots are enough to have in the game…

3 Likes

I’d love to see Shego, kim possible or ron.

5 Likes

There are only Pixar characters right now, It would be awesome:
Simba, Sacar, Timon and Pumba, Hercules, Hades, Lilo, Stitch, Inside Out, Robin Hood, Little Jonh, Peter Pan, Hook, Mulán, Mushu, Tarzán, Beast, Aladdin, Genie, Pinocho, Dumbo, Baymax…

10 Likes

So list of characters I would love!! I know that there’s a lot of characters you already are making!! Which I’m excited for!! Little advice!! I think when you make new characters in order to give variety (Meaning different characters from different movies). Maybe make 2 characters from each (Main ones) for now!!
For example (and characters I would love to be in the game!!)
Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Moana and Maui, DEFINITELY MICKEY (and the gang) SERIOUSLY WE NEED THEM!! IT’S DISNEY!! Rapunzel and Eugene, Belle and the beast, Peter Pan and Wendy, Hero and Baymax (I’m imagining that Hero is on Baymax’s back like paired together!! How Sully and Boo are), Miguel, Hercules, Ariel, Pocahontas, Merida, Kuzo and Pacha, Tarzan and Alice!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

8 Likes

Also don’t be afraid to pair up characters!!! I honestly adore Sully and Boo together!!

3 Likes

I’d love to see Disney princesses looking like warriors

5 Likes

I am a simple girl. Give me Elsa and I am pleased! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We need:
-Stitch
-Reuben(625)
-627 or Leeroy
-Max Goof
-Atlantis characters
-Oswald
-live action TV shows characters (?)

6 Likes

Yes Kingdom Hearts!!! Waka

So many characters from throughout the Disney Universe!

2 Likes

Hades would be an awesome addition, such sass!

4 Likes

Many characters are not good idea, they need to be fighters.
I want to see, and feels makes sense:
Maowi from Moana
Hades, Zeus and Hercules (over the Pegaso) from Hercules
Merida and Estoico from Brave
Elsa from Frozen
Big Hero 6 all characters will do fine
The Beast and Gaston from The beauty and the beast
Pinocchio
Peter Pan with TinkerBell, Garfio from Peter Pan
Giofie, Donald and Mickey as on the three Musketeers
Jaffar and the genie from Aladdin
My big question is why magic Mickey is not here

6 Likes

Not seeing Alice on here so… Alice.

5 Likes

@33fred33 Why do they need to be fighters? Seen mascot like these taking non-fighters before turning them into fighters, most significantly Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS using the villager from Animal Crossing in its fighting game rooster.

Disney has such a wonderful and varied library of characters so I say bring it on! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d honestly love to see them cover most of the Disney movies. Breaks my heart to leave any of them out.

2 Likes

Rapunzel and Mulan are at the top of my list. Would also love characters from Hercules, Frozen and Big Hero 6.

6 Likes

Mayor lionheart
Simba
Beast
Elsa
Olaf

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney