Votes for new charcters

Greetings,
I would like to see Beauty and the Beast characters: Belle, Beast, and all the furniture people.

Thank you

3 Likes

I would love to see Remy from Ratatouille! Heā€™s my favorite!

6 Likes

Jack Skellington and everyone else from Nightmare Before Christmas

11 Likes

I would definitely like to see some of the classic cartoons from the tv series over the year.

Phineas and Ferb definitely come to mind.

10 Likes

I wanna see Pepita, Dante, Miguel, Hector and Maman Imelda from Coco ! :blush::sparkles:

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to see Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Skippy, and Allen (the rooster). That would make an awesome team!

4 Likes

I absolutely loved The Little Mermaid, Hercules, & The Hunchback of Notre Dame growing up. Their soundtracks were EVERYTHING :heart_eyes:

As for my vote for new character? Rapunzel. Totally out of nowhere, I know, but come on! That hair? That pan? That magic healing hair? She was made to be in a game!

11 Likes

Add Jack skeleton,davy Jones and the hatbox ghost

6 Likes

Hereā€™s some of my suggestions;
Goofy Movie:
Max, Powerline, Goofy

Lion King;
Simba, Mufasa, Timone & Pumba

Jungle Book;
Mowgli, Baloo

Big Hero 6;
All heroes

Robin Hood;
Robin Hood, Little John

Sword in the Stone;
Arthur, Merlin

Mulan;
Mulan, Mushu

Lady and the Tramp;
Tramp and Lady

Up;
The kid and old man

Pirates of the Caribbean;
Will turner

Other movies/shows that have great character ideas;

101 Dalmatians, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Pocahontas, hunchback of notredame, gargoyles, duck tales, darkwing duck, hewey Dewey and lewey, lilo and stitch, dumbo, Pinocchio, Narnia, Alice in wonderland, chip and dale rescue rangers, the rescuers. These are just all some ideas of characters and whatnot what do you guys think?

13 Likes

Jack skellington, flik from bugs life are two others

6 Likes

Scrooge Mc Duck!! Also Donald Duck, Mulan, Mushu, Aladin, Genie, Elsa.

4 Likes

Youā€™re right there, but having only main characters. There are plenty of them, i prefer using stitch than liloā€™s sister, who I cannot even remember the name

2 Likes

Stitch. Got to have Stitch!! Fluffy and loves to kick butt!

6 Likes

I know I posted already but I gotta add Beast (Beauty & the Beast) and - if villains become playable - Iā€™d love Jafar/Genie Jafar (Aladdin) & Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmations)!

Btw, I made another post, fantasizing about what kind of skills some heroes would have! Check it out :heart:

5 Likes

Darkwing Duck! Letā€™s get dangerous! :smiley:

9 Likes

Totally agree!!! Mufasa and simba

4 Likes

Yessss Jaafar or Aladdin! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A few people suggesting Warner Brothers characters, ainā€™t gonnaā€™ happen - also Kingdom hearts, which will involve paying Square Enix for licensing, ainā€™t gonnaā€™ happen either.

What about the Pixar lamp? Thatā€™d be quiet amusing making a piece of office furniture sentient, the white skill writes itself already, turn on the light for some kind of AOE/DOT based damage to whatever enemy toon is within the area of the light protected. Think the end scene of From dusk til dawn, but far less gruesome.

3 Likes

Hi Disney,put hero Bambi in the game.I love Bambi!Best hero ever.:star_struck:1st_place_medal: _

5 Likes

I want to see hero Bambi in this gameā€‹:blush::blush:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney