Wakanda Forever

Sad news hit the marvel universe as the hero and king of Wakanda has fallen. You heard me right, Chadwick Boseman, who played the Black Panther, has died of stage 4 colon cancer. His apperance in the Marvel Universe may have been short but the impact was extordinary. We can only hope that they made sequel before his death. Until we get an anwser, Wakanda forever.

Chadwick Boseman

1977-2020

20 Likes

This is so sad and completely unexpected. 2020 has just not been a good year.

You might wanna change this to Wakanda :grimacing:.

9 Likes

For me, 2020 could end right now :frowning:

1 Like

:cry: so sad to hear when heard it, such a great actor from black panther to 42, always high quality and professional work.

1 Like

Don’t be pessimistic. Stay strong and fight on. There’s always a path to success

1 Like

Well Its sad to hear :frowning:

1 Like

Umm…what?

My grammar wasn’t good. just i want to say i will miss him

1 Like

I’m sure we all will. The MCU won’t be the same without him but hopefully Shuri and Okoye will become more prominent.

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

2020 is the worst year ever, first covid, then splash mountain closes, and now this, what could make this year worse

1 Like

It’s most likely Shuri will take over as the role of the black Panther because in the comics she became the black panther at some point

2 Likes

I figured that would be the case.

2 Likes

Shuri will be an amazing Black Panther, but T’Challa will always be the original Black Panther!

Wakanda Forever! :no_good_man:

tumblr_p4kmk2Gnj51sejmmmo1_500

12 Likes

I found out last night, very sad. 2020 has been the worst. It will be cool to have Shuri or Okoye become Black Panther though! Wakanda Forever. It will live on even though Chadwick has passed.

3 Likes

? I was talking about Chadwick’s death, not about my personal life xD

1 Like

OK… Well in that case, R.I.P Mr Chadwick Boseman.

2 Likes

Black panther was my favorite marvel movie…We will all miss him.

Press F to pay respects.

May he Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Chadwick Boseman forever.

7 Likes

Wakanda Forever :heart:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney