Wanted characters

Taffeta Muttonfudge
Phrase: I told you, your just an accident waiting to happen!
Taffeta is a frontline support hero
Entrance: comes in with race car, hops out and it glitches away
Basic attack: throws lolipop
White skill: Stay Sweet!
Taffeta jumps in the air and gives a burst of support by healing all allies for X hp
Green skill: Its so…you!
Taffeta makes fun of the closest ennemy and slows the ennemy’s attack speed by X
Blue skill: To protect us!
Taffeta gives everyone a sweet shield that heals them X hp and last 7 seconds
Purple skill: Good luck princesses!
Taffeta uses sarcasm on the closest oppnent at the beginning of battle lowering their critical hit by X (if the ennemy has less than X critical hit that amount of remaning critical hit will damage them)
Win animation: Taffeta puts a lolipop in her mouth croses her arms and stares at the screen with a smirk
Losse animation: Taffeta starts crying

King Candy! King candy is a mid damage hero who uses his glichy ness and candy to attack he is an 3 star hero

Entrance: Sour bill introduces king candy amd king candy jumps out ready to battle as he’s introduced
Phrase: Milk My Duds!
Winning animation:king candy gliches into turbo with turbo car with and says the words: turbo-Tastic! In 8-bit form with a thumbs up
Lossing animation: king candy turns around and goes into the light, disintegrating

Basic attack: king candy throws candy out of his pocket and throws at the foes
White skill: It Hasnt Been a Plesure
king candy can instantly K.O. a player with his basic attack if the player is below X hp and stun enimes around the targeted foe
(The stun has a chance to fail against enimes higher than lvl X)
Green skill: He Just Glazed Me
king candy pulls out a frosting dispenser and shoots glazes the closest enimie dealing X damage
Blue skill: Go! Leave Me
when one of king candy’s allies is K.O.'ed king candy pulls out thr games source code and breaks an enimes code causing them to take X damadge every 8.0 seconds
Purple skill: U Hit a Guy WITH Glasses
for every time king candy takes X damadge he will charm the last the last attacker

Yesss: is a back line control hero who uses popularity and hearts to attack she is an 2 star hero
Entracnce: Yess walks into battle looking at an i pad and swiping while shaking her head in disbelief, she then throws the tablet behind her in attampt to get ready to fight
Winning animation: paparazzi quickly come in to take pictures while yesss stikes a pose
Lossing animation: a color wheel pops in front of yessse’s face and yes looks at it with a suptise look on her face and fades away (like alice)
Phrase: WEELL! why didnt u tell me i was in the presence of a GUINUS?!
Basic attack: Yess takes out a heart and breaks it in half and throws it at an enime dealing X damadge
White skill: Uninspiring
Yesss usees “Uninspiring” to slow all enimies attack speed by X
(This attack might have a chance to fail on enimes higher than lvl X)
Green skill: Al-Go-Rithm!
yesss re-aranges the enimes and on the screen by puling up the games code and swiping in all different directions this will slow and stun the enimes she moves and selects randomly
(The stun has a chance ti fail aganst enimes higher than lvl X)
Blue skill: Thats Right u Big Baby!
Yesss charms the enime with the lowest health by tossing them a heart the charm last 5.0 seconds
(Enimes over lvl X will not be charmed by yesss)
Purple skill: Thanks for Stopping by Though
Yesss is imune to all debufs if the emimes that casted it are lower than lvl X

phrase: what…do…u call…a…three…humped…camel?
Flash is a 2 star front line tank hero
Entrace: Flash comes in sipping coffe from his mug very slowly
Winning animation: flash and percilia start dancing
Lossing animation: flash lies on the floor and takes a nap then fades away
Basic attack: scraches enimes with his nails
White skill: just as well as i can
Flash can easily K.O. any enimie thatis lower than X damage with his basic attack
Green skill: Hey Percilia!
Flash calls in Percilia to help him fight Percilia does flashes basic attack (Percilia has X amout of health, Flash can not call in another Pecilia if the previous one is not K.O.'ed,)
Blue skill: sure whats the plate nuber?
Flash throws a license plate at the furthest enime dealing X damdge and stunning ( the stun has a chance to fail against enimes higher than lvl X)
Purple skill: NIIIIIIICK!
Flash gains X attack speed for the rest of the wave if any character on the battkefield is K.O.'ed

Clawhawser
Phrase: There you are you little dickens!
Officer Clawhawser is a front line damage hero who uses his snacks to attack
Entrance:
White skill: Awwwwww chief!
When an ally uses their white skill clawhauser’s energy will also fill as well! Clawhauser pulls out a phone and squeezes it so hard with exitment witch witch blinds all enimies and takes X damage
Green skill: Its Just a New app
Clawhuaser pulls out his phone and shows the closest villian his new app charming him for X seconds and taking damdage after the charm is over
Blue skill: Witnesses None Leads None
Clawhauser throws soda bottles at all Eminemes taking away their energy and dealing X damage clawhauser takes the energy and gives it to his allies
Purple skill: YIKES!
When one of clawhauser’s allies is ko’ed he grants all of his reaming allies 2x more speed (clawhauser can use this skill once per wave. Allies under lvl X will not gain a speed boost)

7 Likes

So you didn’t get venelope?

Yes i did but wouldnt it be realky cool to see her in game?

Why are you starting up a 3 month old tooic

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney