War Chat Feedback

Oooo this is something that drives me mad when you have everything posted and each target has its own line and then you edit and everything mushes together

1 Like

team looking at things shown in War Chat.

Nothing is currently shown in War Chat. Thatā€™s why everybody is confused and asking for things to be shown in War Chat, which are all new features.

1 Like

Some nice additions I can think of! :slight_smile:

War chat tab in the sidebar highlighted to draw attention to it, in a different way depending on if Sabotage or Battle stage is happening. A nice coloured background or themed effect would be cool.

Buttons pinned at the top (or bottom) of war chat to go directly to -

• Current active war screen
  • Edit your defence

Indication during Battle stage of the current score

Toggleable auto-posting when certain things in war happen, can be general or very granular, eg.

• Sabotage / Battle stage beginning
  • Car defeated (attack and defence)
  • Team defeated (attack and defence)
  • Attack made (with symbols for result)
  • War result
  • Season result
  • Countdown (eg. 2h left to battle! etc.)

Hero post matching - ie, the usual hero posting of up to 5 heroes, but an option to instantly pick heroes to match a defence team in the current war. Obviously usefulness still depends on hero upgradedness, itā€™s just for QOL.

Dividing lines featuring the opponent name/emblem to indicate the chat that happened during each war.

Just a few ideas that donā€™t require new features :nerd_face:

6 Likes

It would be nice to be able to easily copy. Lineup for practice attacking it, even if you had to use the stats from your own heroes or heroes from someone else within your own guild that most closely matches the opposing teamā€™s lineup.

Thanks.

1 Like

Apologies for repeating stuff - I presume it is intended so that the team can count votes :slight_smile:

An upvote for the following:

• Auto announcements - ban list, new floor open, mark changes (who marked it), attack on unmarked car. Else we have to do it manually (and the content is not controlled, see below)

• Make announcements visible even if ā€œparental chat blockā€ is enabled - to help these players understand what the guild wants from them

• Change how pins workā€¦ somehowā€¦ - unlike the Guild Wall (which is mostly to pin stuff) War channel is actually used to chatā€¦ these pins really eat up the screen and sometimes make it hard to see new messages that go below them

• An in-chat button leading to update war defense - similar to Heist button in heist chat. You will be surprised how many people donā€™t even know the update button exists even after playing for years. If possible, visible even if ā€œparental chat blockā€ is enabled.

6 Likes

I would love some new simple changes; such as:

1. off duties must be visible always during the war time specifically in the top of the war chat even if a tactican+ ranked player pinned something, the off duties are ALWAYS as the top msg.

2. As we target the cars would be nice if there war some auto-adding system showing us who attacking who (targeting)
    As an example diva is marked and it usually have 7 players.
    So once itā€™s targeted there should be a msg saying:
    Diva 1 ā†’ X person (which can be used by an officer+ ofc)

3. after the 2nd request applies if that car weā€™re targeting is defeated the spars and the previous msgs thatā€™s related to that car disappears automatically.
    As an example: diva is defeated so everything about assignments on diva disappearing with it.

4. AND MOST IMPORTANT REQUEST:
    Once a war is over please add something to make the whole war chat empty immediately and starting for the new war and adding the new off duties and marked cars panels.
    We are suffering a lot with deleting each AND EVERY single msg and it takes like 10 mins only deleting these.

If I remembered anything more Iā€™ll post. Thanks for listening!

1 Like

I would like to see, every war, the off duty heroes listed in war chat. If you close the beginning war box you lose whoā€™s off duty and can not plan around it

2 Likes

If there was a way to automatically post actually war matchups of cars selected targets so people can spar with exact war bonuses/sabatoges etc to have more reliable spars from people that donā€™t include said bonuses think would be a game changer as far as war chat channel goes.

Would have more ideas as actual war page goes, but you said keep it to the chat function only.

3 Likes

Saying we want war chat feedback but not for features is saying you donā€™t want war chat feedback.
War chat needs features,otherwise itā€™s just a chat,like itā€™s always been.

3 Likes

Forget about war chat sort out the match ups

3 Likes

War chat would be pretty nice! But the thing is, make vip chat non available to the screen of players that cant even use it cause too many chat tabs arent really tedious, anyway love the
idea!

1 Like

ā€¦ it already exists. :confused:

3 Likes

One thing I thing I think is definitely needed is adding a warning of some kind that the player is about to use their war attack so they donā€™t think theyā€™re sparring instead. Iā€™ve used my war attacks before when I thought I was sparring and I wasted my war attack. Itā€™s not specific to war chat, but it would distinguish between sparring and war attacks and itā€™s a very small change.

1 Like

Nothing needs to be done I assighne all cars for big wars and we post off duty there we have only lost once in like 2 years so I think we are doing just fine

1 Like

U have to literally click on guild war then click the guild your facing then click what car u are hitting the click your target then enter your lines how can that be a mistake

1 Like

You spar in dms from whoever sent u the spars if your doing it right I donā€™t know how u could think u were sparring if u are in the guild war game mode

2 Likes

Because youā€™re so busy thinking about how to counter the opposing lineups and thinking about the attacks that you donā€™t even notice/forget that youā€™re in war instead of sparring. You also have to keep track of things (off duty heroes, heroes set aside for another attack or heroes used in a previous attack) mentally because sparring doesnā€™t take that stuff into account.

Iā€™m not the only one who struggles with this. So itā€™s clearly an issue that should be addressed.

4 Likes

Pretty sure this is a feature and not a chat feedback, but it would be nice if you got an email or message when someone fights your teams like with arena\coliseum.

1 Like

Hum , yeah

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney