War Chests and Rewards

My guild just made it past Challenger to Legend status, but we didn’t receive any war chest rewards. I see that you have it setup to earn lots of war chests for legendary at the end of the season.

I feel this is terrible. My war shop is unusable because 50 war tokens per sabotage/attack is measly. You should give out war tokens for legendary wins if you’re going to be stingy with boxes.

4 Likes

XD same i use the war boxws to get more war tokens. My guild isnt strong enough to stay in legendary though.

You cant drop from legendary…

1 Like

:open_mouth: then how did I?

(20 characters)

You probably didnt lol. Once you reach a level you don’t drop out of it??

But…i still got war boxes…even hen i was in legendary?

Not possible. You don’t get crates from promoting to, or winning in legendary. And even if you switch to a guild in a lower tier you can’t get rewards again

1 Like

It’s sad nothing has changed here in the update, if your a decent war clan. You get a heap of war crates at the start of the month, then absolutely nothing for the next 2 or so weeks.

Makes the last 2 weeks of the war month super boring. All that effort…for tumbleweeds.

While the guilds who aren’t as good at war…will often end up getting the same rewards anyway over the course of the month even though they lose a lot more wars. In fact, they are BETTER off as they get more sabotage token refunds in-between. Yeah, that’s logical. :roll_eyes:

@Razzle_Dazzle Being in a small guild (Two people in it, and I’m the only active one), I can tell you it isn’t better off at all. I lose a lot of fights not because of any incompetence on my side, but merely because I’m against a guild with more players which make it impossible to win in any way. I have 11 losses this season (soon to be 12) and 8 wins. The average amount of players in each guild I have lost to is 27, which is ridiculous for a tiny guild like mine to go against. I don’t even bother putting any effort or resources into war anymore.

Maybe get some more guild members

1 Like

Your a 2 person guild, so yeah…what do you expect?

As I’ve posted elsewhere I firmly believe wars should be limited to teams with 10 or more players - as is the case with many games that have a war mode. Guilds should also be matched to other guilds with similar members.

While it’s no fault of yours, It’s tiny guilds that ruin the war experience for bigger guilds. Sure they get the win by default as your cars automatically cough up points…but so many of them miss out on the opportunity to get their daily rewards as there is not enough to attack or sabotage.

3 Likes

Wow, that was a fast response. My problem is that I don’t like the high pressure guilds with many people, and my current guild I keep for my younger brother who plays maybe once a month. It would be better to simply match guilds up according to size than completely exclude a major feature to small guilds.

Yeah I understand some players want to avoid smaller guilds.

I also agree matching needs to consider guild size. I just personally don’t see the point of a war with 10 or fewer members. The thing that make war exciting is the variability, that can only be achieved with a large volume of participants.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney