War Lineup by Champions and Leaders

So as we all know, we need to continuously update our war lineups to win wars since as we progress, it gets harder. But some people in the war don’t update their lineups which allows many lineups and guilds to be defeated easily. My proposal is to allow Champions and Leaders to be able to go into the War Rooms and be able to see the player’s heroes and be able to update the lineups ourselves.
It wouldn’t mean anything to allow Champions and Leaders to edit the war lineups. We won’t get access to their accounts, but we would just have the power to access and edit lineups to make our lineups stronger and have a better chance of winning.

4 Likes

In fact, you would like that champions would be able to play alone, or take decisions in place of guildees…
I strongly disagree with this demand : play with and talk to your members! :wink:

1 Like

Well that’s the point of being leaders and champions. We make decisions. And lots of people join a guild and do almost nothing but reap benefits. Having the champions and leader make changes to a lineup in the guild war would benefit both the guild and the individual player. We also don’t want to kick them out both because we would lose power and they are still technically following guild rules. They check in and stuff, but never do anything else. While I understand where you come from, I still think (and apparently so do a good amount of others) that having champions and leaders edit lineups would be very beneficial for everyone going forward.

2 Likes

This sounds like your guild has a problem stitch not the game. That is a slippery slope you are asking to go down. A guild is a team. As champion or a ruler you can remove members if you so choose. Or change the guild requirements to update teams. I have never heard anyone else suggest this and I myself would not be in favor of it.

As a Champion of a Top 5 guild on the server I play on, I strongly disagree with this idea. Guilds need to have transparency and communication between the leadership and the general membership. If a leader fails to communicate expectations that is on them and vice versa if a player refuses to listen to said communication.

Taking over a players lines and editing to your own likeness will only result in resentment from the membership as they don’t feel that have control over their own heroes that they have raised. They may prefer certain combinations and to just be able to unilaterally edit them would only end in players leaving en masse from guilds who treat them as mindless nobodies.

Building relationships and delegation of different managerial duties in a guild is key. I go and make suggestions to my guildmates about heroes to raise and what compositions to make and most of the time I am listened to not necessarily because of my rank but because of thoughtful explanations with them. If such a system would be in place this would be more than likely my role within the guild. Which as I said I don’t want this control. I would rather have players learn and teach them rather than force them into certain formations because I am the boss and I say so.

Keep Rulers and Champions hands off with their members heroes and hands on with forming a relationship between like minded players and teach them to better themselves in the game and the guild.

1 Like

So, you want to rule your guild as an autocracy, or, at the very least, paternalistically.

I don’t really like the idea of being able to completely edit someone else’s lineup. However, I understand the situation with old war lineups and difficulty getting people to update them. Maybe if guild leaders had access to a “use coliseum lineup” button? And maybe it could send a message to the owner of the team that their war lineup has been updated with their coliseum team?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney