War Rework

War needs a rework. It’s a Coliseum clone that you’re forced into playing by pressure from your guild.

To differentiate it from Coliseum and make attacking more flexible, each lineup should be fought separately, as opposed to in consecutive waves. Fighting one row of heroes at a time would allow players to make more strategic choices about which opponents they fight. Another benefit would be fewer game crashes and shorter loading times before fights.
The number of bonus fights should also be doubled or tripled, to make up for the 200% increase in demand. Sharky, Off Roader, and Roller Diva would also need to be adjusted.

Aside from that, there’s a change that should be made to the rewards system. After all the effort winning a War in Legendary requires, it’s absurd not to give players any form of tangible reward. Guilds should receive at least one war box with every victory to reward and help motivate their members.

17 Likes

You had me at this. 100% support now! :grin:

7 Likes

Same with the crashes as David said! @PawpsicleSticks you are on a roll with ideas galore! Thanks for the recent contributions!

1 Like

Also would be interesting if they make more kinds of cars which ruler and champion can put on 1-6 places. It’ll make War more strategery.

1 Like

I have issues with WAR bc of my team strength level and the guilds. My guilds continues to assign me to fight against teams that are 2 times stronger than me. Unhappy. That shouldn’t be allowed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney