Wave After Wave: An Invasion Guide

How much damage are you doing

I’m around 300mil-450mil

Best red team is mickey, hiro, violet, dash, quorra. Hands down.

What server are you on? How much damage is 1x breaker doing?

Peter pan is the best Red hero. Placed on a team with Goofy, Mickey, Hiro, and Elastigirl

Y’all are crazy how long have y’all been playing some the toons you say are great but really bad for invasion

Mom

What lv are you orange, red?

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: You’re commenting to a thread that has been dead for nearly a year, obviously not all the heroes that were good then are going to be good now :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:.

5 Likes

If one is supposed to use only 1 breaker on a Momma Bot, what am I supposed to do with all of the Breakers I accumulate? I am too weak to fight a Bot much past 150 ant there are just not that many Guild Bots to fight. And, being weak, all I can do against a Guild Bot is retreat immediately.

You have given advice useful only to very strong players.
How about advice for the weak?

1 Like

I am weak too. With a normal team, I have trouble past level 190 bots. Attacking and running away is a very valid strategy and I use it quite often.

Of course, with gizmoduck teams (during red week), one doesn’t need to be powerful to do well. I’m clobbering higher level bots than I should be able to. Other weeks have other broken teams but as a weak player, I don’t have the ability to build those teams, so I do a lot of running away.

Not enough bots? That’s a guild problem perhaps. Being strong or weak has no effect on that.

Advice for weaker teams: Tag as many bots as you can. No shame in doing so. The more people that tag a bit, the more points your guild gets. The more bots you tag, the more points and tiers you get.

1 Like

Even attacking an immediately retreating from all other Bots, I still have bot attacks to spare. So i re attack my bots. That way i get another bit of mt own.

Advice for weak players , tag the big bots and retreat … that is all . Don’t stay to lose toons

My best yellow team for invasion in orange level is Maximus, Basil, Li Shang/Davy Jones, Kida and Mushu

Eh…

Davy and Mushu are bad for invasion. Don’t use Davy, and replace Mushu with Madam Mim. Her blue skill lets her deal a good percentage of damage to the Mama Bot with reality shreds, which is where Elastigirl comes in. Equip her JJ disk, get it to 5 stats, and then she can shred almost all of the bot’s reality. Replace Basil with her. Then, get Stitch’s Maui disk to 5 stars so you can replace Max, since he’d be useless in that team. Kida can be replaced with Animal (Go). That way you can more energy from allies (specifically Shang) for Mim.

2 Likes

Also, any extra breakers you have on Saturday (last day of invasion) you lose so I recommend just using 3breakers per attack at that point because it’s a use it or lose it situation

1 Like

Am wichtigsten ist die Verlangsamung! So erwischt euch der Bit nicht und es kommen nicht so oft die kleinen nervigen… Plus 5 würde ich nur auf den Helden geben der Schaden verursacht! Ihr wollt doch schaden oder? Elasti ist sehr nützlich für die Realität des Feindes. Und Unterstützer für Buffs. So viel dazu.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney