Ways for preventing any accidental entries into banned account

I tried to manage my account then I accidentally clicked into a banned account, which showed me the error message and cannot access and change back into my original account even after re-installing.
Therefore I suggest a few methods to prevent this happened in the future on any players.

1. highlight any banned account into gray of black-just darker- and put the visit button into red,so players can know which account they are still allowed to play without accidentally clicking on banned account by blind trying.
  2. delete the banned accounts after 30 days, so players will never be accessed into the troubled accounts by mistakes.
  3. if players clicked into banned account, it will redirect back to account which isn’t banned for usage.

I foresee some of you might feel it will be a bit ironic to suggest these measures since some of my alt accounts were banned after cross-account spamming incident on June 2020. However, i believe that having almost 50 vacated accounts is a big barrier for anyone who enjoy the game to restart. I hope these measures can help players the chance of accidentally clicked into banned accounts and thus “banned” from device , thus having less stress and doubts on removing accounts.

3 Likes

@TheGrillFather I have been in trouble in this issue the second time. i hope PB team could help players identify which accounts are still banned.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney