Ways to beat Duck & bunny

I’m on s19 and Aladin by far is the best counter

1 Like

Yax might actually help after this update, since his slow will be slightly stronger.

Another 5%, wow!

You can also add Judy for an additional 15% speed boost and a molecular BD boost, but I don’t recommend it.

Use MERIDA AND JACK SPARROW.

Im on S19 but what suver you ON

I think it might be a good idea to put some high damage and HP heroes or stunners

And stunners

I agree with Bogo: several of the new OP toons in S19 are front-line toons (D&B, goofy, Bo, Duke), and Bogo can knock them all out buying you time to get your own toons wound up.

Conversely I’ve had Aladdin die so quickly after dropping in (insert paratrooper joke here) that it actually fed the other team enough energy to bring their specials forward, or for players with Rex, you could actually end up head-butting everyone back beyond where Aladdin is standing, swinging the laser back around to the front.

Why is this flagged I put 2827273836 to show ten characters

You could’ve just said “(10 characters),” that way people won’t flag it

Sorry to Rez this thread but I’m getting desperate as I’m not getting any responses elsewhere: Aladdin for me has become useless as a counter because he either inexplicably drops right in front of the enemy team instead of in the middle, or when he does drop in the middle I’ve seen D&B completely ignore him and proceed to lase the rest of my team instead. Enemy Aladdin works just fine though which makes me feel like there has been a stealth AI nerf, and my bug reports have been completely ignored. Can we get some attention here? D&B is still a big pain in server 19!

Thank you for telling me

Mal and Joy can counter D&B now. Time flies

You can use Felix(Fr) to freeze D&B if it is at 5-stars.

My D&B

I’ve never actually used ducky and bunny

Server you mean.

1 Like

Gonzo or D&B. You can also use Jafar (Sc) to kill D&B before the laser pops off, but this is riskier

Riskier?not a word.its actually 'more risky ’

No offense,but you need to do spag more

Actually, it is a word

Ironic. Veeeeeery ironic.

(They said “but you need to do spelling, punctuation, and grammar more”. But it should say “you need to work on your SPAG more”)

The.sorry I got anger issues.i get easily annoyed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney