We Bare Bears - Disney Doge Concept!

Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear

”Guys, this video is guaranteed to make every person on the internet want to be our friend.”

Stars: :star::star::star:
Role: Support :hospital:
Position: Varies

Entrance: Grizzly rolls in laughing, Panda simply walks in taking selfies, Ice Bear walks in spinning his axe.

Defeat: Grizzly falls on his back frowning, Panda drops his phone causing it to crack making him sad, Ice Bear drops his axe and just shrugs.

Victory: Grizzly takes out a slice of pizza and starts eating it, Panda takes multiple selfies smiling, Ice Bear puts on his chef hat and throws some vegetables in the air and cuts them with his axe.

Basic Attacks: Grizzly throws a pizza box at the farthest enemy, Panda hits enemies with his selfie stick, Ice Bear hits nearby enemies with his axe.

Skills :bear::panda_face::bear:

White: Best Friends Forever!
Passive: Even though the bears come in a trio they each have their own energy and health bar and each bear can move to any position they want, the bears still share any buff they gain but will not share effects like shield or healing. The bears do share stats
Active: Grizzly runs through the enemy team pushing all enemies back and dealing x damage to all enemies, this causes all the bears to gain a shield with x health that expires after 10 seconds.

Green: Selfie Time!
Panda takes a selfie gaining x reality and blinding nearby enemies for 7 seconds, The Reality Gained is not shared with the other bears.
Blind May fail against enemies higher than level x
Like this:

Blue: Beloved Axe!
Ice Bear throws his axe through the enemy team dealing x damage to all enemies, slowing all enemies hit by 70% and reducing all enemies armor by x for 7 seconds.
The Speed Decrease has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X

Purple: Bear Stack
It’s always better together!
All of the bears skills gain the following effects

“Best Friends Forever!” Now gives x armor with the shield

“Selfie Time!” Now gives all bears reality and increases the attack speed of all the bears by 50% for 10 seconds

“Beloved Axe!” Now reduces tremendously less armor but armor that is reduced due to this skill is now removed permanently
The removed armor cannot be regained in any way.
All of these effects are reduced if not fully leveled

Red: Greater Together
The Bears ignore critical damage and gain 50 energy every time a enemy attempts to damage the bears with critical damage.
The bears heal x health over 15 seconds and gain 3 tenacity each time a Bear is defeated.
Crit immunity may fail against enemies higher than level X

Additional Stats:
+X Armor
+X reality
+X Skill power

Disks

Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear / Winnie The Pooh
A Wonderful Picnic
Allies: Tigger, Eeyore and Alice
The bears gain invincibility for 5 seconds at the beginning of each wave and gain x armor for the rest of the wave at the beginning of each wave.
+100 Max HP

Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear / Judy Hopps
A Vacation To Zootopia
Allies: Nick Wilde, Chief Bogo, Yax
The bears gain x basic damage and heal x health each time a Bear crits, bears will also gain 200% increased attack speed while having a shield.
+300 Skill Power

Hello everybody I hope you all enjoyed this concept and make sure to stay safe, wash your hands and stay inside! :blush:

14 Likes

That’s hilarious. I love how the bears befriend Pooh

3 Likes

I like it!

I love We Bare Bears and have been binge watching it! I made a concept on Panda once as well! The show is so good!

Gonna watch the show tonight!

2 Likes

Nice and if they ever come in the game with the same skill set, they are gonna be OP

great concept but I also had a cool idea for this instead of them all being into the battle field I thought they could be one character and switch with each other changing their role depending on the bear every white skill

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney