“We don’t talk about Bruno” my first concept: BRUNO

This is my first Concept! Now I know we’re not gonna say his name, but it’s a concept so…BRUNO MADRIGAL! I imagine Bruno like this:

BRUNO MADRIGAL

Quote: “Ya see, I thought my real gift was acting!”
Stars: :star2:
Position: Back
Yellow :yellow_circle:
Team: Heel
BIO: Bruno is ready to take down anyone who stands before him! He will challenge them with a huge huge RISK!!!

ANIMATION
Entrance: Bruno walks in with his Rats on his back!
Defeat: Bruno Cries and leaves the court!
Victory: Bruno puts his bucket on his head, and puts his hands up!

SKILLS

White Skill :white_circle:

RATS, ASSEMBLE!
Bruno comes in, he calls out “Rats Assemble” 20+ of them start walking over to the enemies, 5%- 7% of their health starts going down! With Max HP this is a stronger move, all the rats start climbing up the enemies, and biting and biting them! Max HP is the only way for all the enemies to die! When so, the rats are hurting the enemies!

Green Skill :green_circle:

A SEVEN FOOT FRAME
Bruno calls Camilo, Camilo keeps shapeshifting, then when his done, he turns into bigger Bruno, calling Bruno’s rats! The rats and Camilo’s Huger version of Bruno starts taking 9%-11% of health, Camilo punches, bites and scares the Enemies nearly half to death!

Blue Skill :large_blue_circle:

THE FUTURE!
Bruno starts seeing into the future, seeing what’ll happen, distracting all the enemies, while Bruno’s Future is still on, he starts calling the rats, and then, Bruno starts stunning them! Max HP is stronger, so use this skill if you have max HP (don’t have to) Bruno starts freezing the characters, Bruno then Stops.

Purple Skill :purple_circle:

WE DON’T TALK ABOUT BRUNO
Bruno calls Dolores, Dolores starts yelling, all the Enemies get ears, lots of Noise gets sucked in the enemies ears, all the enemies can’t hear! Then Bruno, shows to the enemies, Mirabel and the cracks in the house. The enemies start getting paranoid leaving them Ko’d!

Red Skill :red_circle:

BEHOLD, THE RATIGUN 2000!
This made up skill, requires Red skill, Bruno pulls his Ratigun out, and starts giving the enemies, bite marks and Scratches! All the health goes down. Bruno Laughs with Excitement, and then heels any of his injured teammates!

FRIENDSHIPS
Mickey Mouse
Hercules

STEAMBOAT WILLIE’S FUTURE!
Mickey turns himself into steamboat willie, and Bruno comes in! They both fight together using their skills they use for main Campaign battles! Bruno and Steamboat Willie Mickey work together!

DIALOGUE
Mickey: “Oh gosh, Bruno what will we do!
Bruno: there’s only one thing we can do! DEFEAT THE GLITCHES
Mickey: I will turn into my Steamboat willie Form!
Bruno: Ok!
Bruno: Well Steamboat willie Mickey, it’s time!

DEFEAT THE HYDRA’S
Bruno and Hercules come into the court, Hercules starts slaying all the creeps, while Bruno is fighting and Seeing the future with Antonio’s Pets and Bruno’s rats!

DIALOGUE
Hercules: Wow, there’s so many creeps!
Bruno: Oh hi, what’s your name?
Hercules: I’m Hercules, uh…yours?
Bruno: I’m Bruno, Luisa’s also strong like you
Hercules: oh yeah, I heard of her!
Bruno: Come on Hercules, let’s do this!
Hercules: Alright!

NEW HEROES
Bruno will be in the prize wall for 15d!

CHIPS
10 Chips needed

Bruno is a strong Hero you’ll need! 18 days after the prize wall, he will be in the gold crate, and soon, he’ll be in the VIP Crate!

I hope you all loved my concept! Merry early Christmas! This has taken me a lot of time, I will improve next time, I’m serious! I promise!

Jeez I said Bruno too many times! Ahh I said it again! It’s just a joke :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney