We NEED More Resources on S19

Hello!

On S19 it is very difficult to keep up with the double cap increase. I’d like to start by saying that the frequent normal campaign double drops are good to have and personally I’ve found them effective in keeping badges caught up.

But… that’s it. All other resources are too sparse and nothing is being done.

Double cap increase doesn’t just mean we need to double our badges. We need to double our increases in level, skills, red skills, friendship disks, etc.

Here is my proposal to include when you are running double campaign drops:

• Triple Elite Campaign Drops
  • Triple Port Drops
  • Double Red Skill Drops in City Watch
  • Double Heist Rewards

Please increase resources! The way things are going, we will be at a huge disadvantage when the merge happens.

@Loutre is there any plans in regards to this?

Thanks!

14 Likes

We were and are at a huge disadvantage vs Castle on s1 etc but they didn’t give us resources to catch up or cheap deals to compensate. They and more red skills more mods more mod power more everything and they did nothing!!!

2 Likes

And what does that have to do with one server facing months of double cap increases in preparation for being merged into another server?

9 Likes

Hello! I had our liveops team look into this and they said that everything appears to be on track for both servers to be at about the same ratio for when the merge happens.

2 Likes

That may be true, but the extra-required resources aren’t coming out of thin air. ($$$)

I’m sure spenders are getting on just fine but for smaller spenders and free players the gap just keeps getting wider.

Really would appreciate at the very least double port & double elite campaign drops! Red skills are incredibly difficult to keep up with now.

Thanks for replying and hopefully considering!

4 Likes

Server 9 merged in to server 1.

Server 1 was at a higher cap before the merge, had red skills and invasion longer. Their team power was (and still is) much higher on average then the people who came from the later servers.

Anyone moving from an order to a newer server will face similar power struggles. Not just in badges but just resources in general.

Going up two cap increases in a month then being thrown in against people who are much higher would be overwhelming. With war matchmaking being what it is, I would expect the majority of the remaining wars in the month to be vs teams from the other server. If there is a big drop off in power then I could see people getting frustrated.

1 Like

Ah, so FlukesFault started on server 9, and so is referring to that merge and its aftermath. For some reason I was thinking they had always been on server 1; sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

I mean… This is true for every server since every server was made after 1…

It means they did nothing to help us merge into s1 we were on s12 then s9 and then s1. We started way behind had to deal with the same as you and never git any help. So if we didn’t you won’t!!!

Didn’t get any help extra mods mod power keys anything to level it out would of been fair we got zero

I’m on S2 (and before that, S3), not S19. My interest in this isn’t strictly personal, I’m just wanting other players to enjoy the game as well. And if PerBlue has learned that merging servers without giving newer servers bonus events as a way to catch up caused players to get frustrated and leave the game after the merge, then I’m glad they’re trying to address that issue, rather than continuing to do nothing because that’s what they’ve always done.

1 Like

Are you explaining how numbers work?

As if I did not know that. Newer servers will always be in a disadvantage. I tell you, there will be a time when last surviving server from 21-24 gets merged with 1. And oh boi, will that be a ride!

You’ll never get more from perblue
I advise you to think 10 times before paying for deals

Things will get worse by leveling up every month

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney