We need some classic Disney Afternoon characters

WE NEED SOME DISNEY AFTERNOON CHARACTERS!!! With the new DuckTales being so popular, is it too much to ask to be able to have Scrooge McDuck or Launchpad in the game? Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangsrs? How about the Gummi Bears? The Disney Afternoon may not be as popular as the movies, but these characters are still Disney Characters! Darkwing Duck would be a great friend to Frozone or Mr. Incredible! Pe Blue, would you please show the Disney Afternoon some love and add some of these characters? I think alot of your clientele would enjoy it as I’m pretty sure most of your demographic grew up in the late '80s and early '90s or with the reruns in the lat '90s early 2000’s like me and would love to see them!

3 Likes

would love me some ducks, darkwing, scrooge, good old donald and the three little guys as one entire hero would be nice and different with an active to include all 3 and the rest of the abillities for each one and as for villain that witch duck from both donald and ducktales

I would love to see any of the gargoyles

1 Like

You guys may get what you want…I find that Perblue listens to the Majority of votes. If enough people are in favor of this then it may happen.

1 Like

If TV show characters get confirmed in general, Gravity Falls characters would be amazing to have. I could go for Scrooge and some Gargoyles as well though

Teamo Supremo and Kim Possible would be cool… I am sure we will get Kim Possible since they are making a new movie of her.

1 Like

Well, now since DW is in the game, what about Scrooge McDuck?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney