We Scare Because We Care (Mr. Waternoose character concept)

Sorry if I’m a bit late. But it’s still Halloween here when this concept has posted and here it is:

Name: Mr. Waternoose
Quote: “I have no choice. Times have changed. Scaring isn’t enough anymore.”

Description: Henry J. Waternoose III is ready to train his selected ally to do the best scare that they can to become the top scarer.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Waternoose slaps the enemy.
Entrance: Waternoose runs to position.
Victory: Waternoose chuckles.

Defeat: Waternoose looks shocked.

White Skill: Blizzard Doorway
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
A door, which leads to the Himalayas, appears. And as Waternoose opens it, a blizzard comes in. This deals X damage and freezing enemies for 10 seconds.
Green Skill: Scream Power
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Waternoose gets out a scream canister and slightly opens it, releasing a scream. This deals X damage and silence enemies for 8 seconds. This also grants Waternoose X energy and X reality.
Blue Skill: Roar!
During each wave, Mr. Waternoose applies the ally with the most basic damage the “Top Scarer” status for 15 seconds. With that status, this ally’s white skill will scare targeted enemies and will take less damage from debuffed enemies.
Purple Skill: All About Presence
“Roar!” also grants Mr. Waternoose 6 stacks of “Hardy.” And each time a “Hardy” is removed, he gains X reality and X armor.

This skill has a chance to fail if Mr. Waternoose is above level Z.

Red Skill: Scare Demonstration
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
If the white skill for an ally with a “Top Scarer” status already scares enemies, the scare will last 2 seconds longer and does X additional damage. “Scream Power” will also remove any debuffs Mr. Waternoose has, instead increasing his Max HP by 10%.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Reality

Friendships:

Mr. Waternoose/Randall
Jump And Growl
Allies: The Manticore, Elsa, Davy Jones
Silence Enemies Each Wave

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • During the beginning of each wave, all enemies become silenced for 6 seconds

Mr. Waternoose/Lock, Shock, & Barrel
Saving The Company
Allies: Pleakley, Megavolt, Baloo
“Scream Power” Steals Energy

• +X Reality
  • +X Basic Damage to allies
  • Instead of gaining energy in “Scream Power,” he steals 10% of the enemy’s energy to himself

Feedback is welcomed and I hope you liked it! Happy (belated) Halloween!

12 Likes

(Disney) concept requests are welcomed! (This is a wikia, press the pencil icon to edit)

Requests?

Meap (phineas and ferb) requested by @Defender_momo_LV

He would have synregy with monsters inc and nightmare before christmes charther if he was added

Entrance reminds me of Officer Earls when he runs

1 Like

Aand it came out great! I love it! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney