We want More Trio Heroes

We need more Trio Heroes. The only Trio Heroes that we have in the game are
Gerald, Marlin and Nemo
Huey, Dewey And Louie
We need more than two, who here wants to see more Trio Heroes in the game World we all call… DISNEY HEROES BATTLE MODE

You know could have just made one topic… not two… and anyways your demand is ridiculous :confused:

5 Likes

Hyenas from lion king

4 Likes

Uhh, You want another Trio character in the game do you?:unamused::unamused:

1 Like

We do need Characters from the Lion King, and I think that’s a good one.

1 Like

No spoilers!!!

1 Like

No spoilers allowed!! (Not trying to be mean)

1 Like

Those gargoyles from hunchback of the notre Dame?

2 Likes

Well with Halloween comeing around, the trio most likely is Lock, Shock, and Barrel.

3 Likes

I would rather each character be added solo, with their own skills, but they would compliment each other perfectly, and the combination heroes already in to be separated as well. It takes the spotlight away from them individually.

But they all work together, and I don’t think they work alone in the movie

1 Like

That is why you would have their skills work in perfect combination with each other. Huey would be really weak on his own, but if used with Dewey and Louie their skills would match up, and maybe a skill only boosts the character they were designed to work together with. Something like a special stat boost for using the combination. Or, by themselves the white skill works, but is weak, when together the white skill triggers each other to join and makes it much stronger.

1 Like

In some cases, they are better together for simple reasons. One - easier to create. It takes a while for PB to make a character, let alone 3, and Disney has to approve everything. Two - it keeps things simple. Not a ton of extra code and fluff to make. Common sense really.

While some heroes could in theory be separate, it is better for the ones in game that are trios to be that way. I cannot really think of any heroes that are in trios in their sources that would work well apart from each other.

4 Likes

Because it is in the game as is, doesn’t mean it is the best way. And the fact it would be more difficult to program is also a false argument. There are games, like Summoner’s War for example, that have been doing what I described for years, and it is almost the exact same game. I would also argue that the template for this has already been created and implemented in the game with Amelia, the only difference is that instead of impacting all toons in the current team, the skill only impacts the designated toons.

A simplistic example on how this could work, using H,D,L.
H - takes on the stuns aspect of the character. When used seperate, he is ok, not great.
D - takes on a damage role, again, when used separate he is just ok not great.
L - would take on a buffing role. Ok, but not great.
When you combine them, and take up there slots, it increases their power because the blue skill is a specific buff that automatically activates stat boosts in each other, unlike Amelia which is the white skill.

It adds a completely different strategy, since you can choose to devote three slots and three times the effort to build three characters, when combined make somewhere better than 3 characters. Or do you ignore the added benefit of having three characters designed to work perfectly together because it is more difficult.

IF Disney has to approve anything, which I would be willing to bet is minimal, given that I have direct knowledge of the process and have gotten it on their property, and I am currently working pretty closely with them on a few projects right now. IF they are insisting on approval, the process wouldnt change at all. You would still send in your packet to the appropriate licensing channels and they would kick it back after they found it non-offensive. As long as the characters are not doing anything offensive , there is no reason to question this.

1 Like

Lock shock and barrel don’t do a lot when there not together…

5 Likes

Being honest, I don’t understand what you said (not trying to be mean)

2 Likes

Lock, Shock and Barrel have been added!!!

Don’t revive dead topics

2 Likes

The trio has arrived!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney