We want New Heroes

Which Disney Characters do you want to see in the next update, it could be Anna from Frozen, Kim Possible, Anne Boonchuy, Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop from Amphibia,Hamm And Mrs/Mr Patato Head from Toy Story, Go go, Fred, I forgot the another Characters name, but I do know that they are all from Big Hero 6, I forgot the main character from the Little mermaid but I know that some of you are waiting for her to be in the game. So which Disney world Characters do you want to see in the game World we all call… Disney Heroes Battle Mode.

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Piggy_karate_chops_Kermit kermit the frog

3 Likes

Lumiere, Lightning McQueen Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket (as one character), and Luz Noceda and Amity Blight from Owl House.

3 Likes

Jim from Treasure Planet.

3 Likes

Weeaboo - Flubber
Tamotoa - Moana
Flick - Bugs life aka mulan counter

3 Likes

We’re probably never gonna get Amphibia characters

Anyways just add Ariel already
disney-flirting-play-with-hair

4 Likes

I don’t know, but they added Angel and yet she’s from a TV show, so maybe and just maybe we get Characters from Amphibia.

They might add Kermit the frog in the game :+1:

1 Like

Yeah i really hope it

With angel in the game I’d love to see
Leroy
Sparky
Reuben
And from odd franchises
Fish-out-of-water (Chicken little)
Alameda Slim (Home on the Range)
Sam Flynn (Tron Legacy)
Beck (Tron Uprising)
Sark (Tron)

1 Like

Demona or Ariel both fierce red heads.

Bolt and Penny

You know, we do need Characters from Chicken Little.

Fred #1
Doofenshcmirtz #2

I also wanna see Mr toad
tenor (2)

2 Likes

Agreed jim from the treasure planet should be addded scroop would be prefect for haloween cars needs to be in the game allready

I don’t know where Mr. Toad from, but I like him and I hope that he will be added too

Mr toad is from a 1949 Disney forum called the adventures of Ichabod and Mr toad

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney