We want or better need a new server Merge for Server 5

We all on Server 5 want a new server Merge because we won’t see our server die. It’s so hard to get new players for guild. Even for the top guilds on server.
I don’t want to talk about the competitions where rank 45 is the last spot for 1% rewards… A new server merge would bring new fun for the old players that brought you tons of money. So hold them by giving new perspectives or u will lose many more players who will spend…

With Kind Regards Goofus😉

True, I would say Server 1 is the most fun right now. Thus 5 should merge into 1. I am pretty sure since the “1-9” merge, the amount of players decreased by the same or higher amount than 5 has now.

I know what u mean, and it would be a good idea.
But there is a great Problem with S5

It’s a European Server, and all the others are American / Asian Server.
so there is a big time difference between this servers, so i dont think, that S5 get’s a merge :confused:

Not a problem at all. The time does not matter.
It only applies to contest start and contest end anyway, the rest will be the same as it is applied to the respective time of your timezone.
And whether it starts 6h earlier (9 AM GMT) or 6h later (3 PM GMT) makes no difference.

Server 12 was an European server which was rolled in to server 9 then in to server 1.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney