Weekend Trial broke on me

The trial seems to not be giving me rewards or has given me the rewards the first attempt but now won’t mark that round as cleared and is in an infinite loop of declaring the loot invalid and not progressing the trial
I have restarted the app several times and no change in the loop

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m on 9/25 resets for the trial according to the info button

I know that I have enough stamina items to do the trial reset so what gives

Please submit a ticket so our support team can directly assist you in game!

Same here. Same issue.

A similar problem

I have the same problem here, ticket raised.

@TheGrillFather I think the reason it is bugging out is that the rewards showing are the non-upgarded rewards (i.e. less of evrything and no arena key) when we already unlocked them (after 10th reset). I have 9 paid resets left atm.

Also, quick question, are the Arena keys rewarded usable this week or can they be tyransferred to next months PVP?

It’s under investigation with our team, I’ll let you all know if we have more info!

They will not carry over!

We pushed a fix, please let me know if you’re still running into any issues!

3 Likes

Looks like it worked
Thank you
Though as a Computer Science major, I’m curious if this was a lag issue or something along the lines of a missing bracket
I know that I’ve had many an assignment that failed to work because of one missing symbol

Did anyone open a weekend trial using 7M stamina?
Is there any Dante chips on the weekend trial? I want to open it using 7M stamina, but if there’s no Dante chips, then… it’s useless. (Not P2W) 🥲
If there’s Dante chips, please send the proof.

*I need Dante lol

It was an issue with the reset numbers not aligning! So it was not lag, there was just malformed data.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney