Weekly Quests

So i had just completed this weekly quests. Only wondering :thinking: what is the reward???

I’m pretty sure it gives the awards on Mondays.

5 Likes

Yes, i haven’t got any reward yet

How did you manage to complete it already?!

Probably has a whole bunch of friendships unlocked but not at friendship level 6 yet. This could easily give you upwards of 30 daily quests from friendship quests alone, then there’s still the rest of the normal daily quests.

5 Likes

Ah I see, I don’t have any of those :frowning:

Yup, thats how i have do it :blush:
So I need to wait until Monday to get my reward😬?

I am curious as well! I think I only getting second progress reward thid time, but plz post a screenshot of your success so I can know whether to invest or not!! Thanks :grin:

Yep, gotta wait as you get the reward when the quest timer ends, not when you complete it. i.e. Similar to war rewards, even you sweep all nine rooms, you still have to wait for the war to finish before you can collect.

1 Like

@Champion_David My weekly quest reward:

I think for every star you collect you get one more reward
2 Likes

That’s…it?

You do get a reward for every star.
If you look at the bottom of your screenshot it say “rewards remaining: 5”
Each reward choice is similar to this one (and the war box choices) in that it generally offers character tokens, xp drinks, badge pieces etc.

Each reward is higher in value, the reward for the 5th tier for me where 24 hour 2x normal campaign, 24 hour 2x elite campaign and a third option I forgot. Which is great, those are hard to come by, getting them on a weekly base is great.

1 Like

Well it’s random and people who got good rewards are happy but don’t forget that u can get worst next maybe it will change ur opinion.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney