Weirdmaggedon

OK I kno there are a lot of Bill concepts out already but I wanted to see what people thought of this one:

Bill Cipher

“I know lots of things. LOTS OF THINGS”

Bill Cipher is a backline Control hero

Entrance: He appears as he did after his Summoning in “Mindscapers”

Victory: His piano just rises out of the ground and he plays a tune

Defeat:

Basic attack: Finger laser (but see his passive below)
WHITE:
Passive: Mental Form: Bill Cipher enters the battle as a mental entity, unable to be damaged or targeted by abilities but unable to deal damage either. (His basic attack deals no damage but grants him a small amount of energy) . If the rest of your team if KOed while Bill is in mental form, you lose.

Active: Weirdmageddon
Bill’s Henchmaniacs storm across the battlefield, dealing Fantastic damage and Scaring, Stunning or Cursing enemies at random

The first time Bill uses this ability, he takes physical form, removing his Mental Form passive for the rest of the battle. His attacks deal Fantastic damage.

GREEN: A Small FAVOUR
Bill makes a deal with one enemy, possessing (Charming) them for X seconds. Bill gains energy when charmed enemies attack.

BLUE: Bill transforms one random enemy (think Genie’s ability, but more disturbing). When the effect expires, the enemy is Scared. This transformation has a chance to fail against enemies over level X

If Bill has taken physical form, this attack also deals X Fantastic Damage, and does not fail

Purple: It’ s a DEAL!
At the beginning of the battle, Bill bargains with one random ally, granting them X additional HP and Skill Power. When Bill takes Physical Form, that ally takes 50% of all damage Bill would take instead of him

1 Like

Once I read the white skill I was like “Nope. Not gonna happen. Too OP.” I’m sorry this is just too OP. Too many timeouts with Bill and when you have Megara/Miguel/Mickey on the team it’s a huge win

True. Soo To make this skill more reasonable imo, make him only untargetable. This way: Nicks lemmings work, and most importantly, Ursula’s Hex works.

I mean, you still lose if he’s the only one left, so really until weirdmaggedon hits he’s less a full character and more a pack of a extra supporting abilities at the cost of a hero slot

I sort of felt Bill’s weird, tricksy, otherworldly cosmic nature prompted a similarly weird and outside-the-norm set of abilities for him, and also saw that very few versions really capitalised on his pre-Weirdmageddon mental form.

Though I do agree it would be fitting if you could still hex him and foil his gaining of a physical form, so I might adjust the ability a tad

OK, changing it so it only prevents damage, not debuffs

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney