Weirdmaggedon

Bill Cipher

“Name’s Bill Cipher. And I take it that you’re some kind of ventriloquist dummy?”

Bill Cipher is a mid-line control hero

Trial Team: Blue

Stars: :star::star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Bill floats into the battlefield and swings his black cane around. Like this:

Victory: Bill Cipher swings his cane around and leans on it

K.O.: Bill falls back and tries to reach up

Basic Attack: Bill lights an enemy on fire, dealing X damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Demonic Monster
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Bill turns into a demon and runs accords the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies

Here is how Demonic Bill looks like:

Green Skill: Big Smash
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Bill enlarges his hand and smashes enemies dealing X damage, stunning them for 7 seconds

Stun may fail against enemies above level X

Like this:

Blue Skill: Time Passed
Every 7 seconds, Bill absorbs enemies’ attacks and returns the damage to them also slowing their attack speed by 60%

Slow may fail against enemies above level X

Like this:

Purple Skill: Screaming Head
When Bill falls below 50% of his Max HP, he summons a screaming head, scaring enemies for 5 seconds

Scare might fail on enemies above level X

Here is the screaming head:

FRIENDSHIPS

Bill Cipher - Hades
“Hellbound”
“Screaming Head” Boost
Allies: Alice, Maui, and Maleficent

• “Screaming Head” now deals X damage to all enemies
  • Bill Cipher gains 100% attack speed whenever “Screaming Head” is active.

Bill Cipher - Maleficent
“Speak of the Devil”
“Demonic Monster” Curses
Allies: Gaston, Jack-Jack, Finnick

• +X Reality
  • Bill Cipher’s “Demonic Monster” now curses enemies for 3 seconds (increases by 1 second for every added star)

COLLECTIONS

• Control
  • Stun

Hope you liked it!

6 Likes

I gotta say, the screaming head gif is terrifying. But cool Concept. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much (20 characters)

1 Like

Ur welcome.

(20 ur welcomes)

Okay this is cool idea. If Bill chipper added to the game, Oh I hope I got he. But sorry I hate he because he is Illuminati, and I hate illuminati okay.

I did some research and it says Bill Cipher is inspired by THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE (or the all seeing eye of GOD {I’m an atheist deal with it}). But Bill Cipher is an interdimensional demon so think he is the illumanati? conclusion: no he isn’t. DEAL WITH IT. You hate Bill, you hate the series (If it’s only ‘cause he’s evil I’ll accept). Also did you know Alex Hirsch’s favorite character in the series is Bill Cipher, who is voiced by ALEX HIRSCH, the creator of Gravity Falls

okay I mean you, well he is indeed a illuminati, but if in the character’s view he is indeed the best villain character. Indeed, Alex is very talented in the series from the gravity falls film as voiced bill chipper and make all season, Just I hate his character physics, and not the Alex and the gravity falls.

That’s the reason and I hope you
understand it.

Who’s Bill Cipher is better?

0 voters

1 Like

Eh, can i just say you win? Wasn’t really trying to get into a competition, just had some ideas to share and hadn’t seen anyone post about him. I think we can both agree that a bill would be a character well-suited for the game, regardless of their move set choices.

1 Like

Thank you for your support. I totally agree with you that Bill Cipher should be in the game.

2 Likes

Please don’t be rude. Just because it happened in summer doesn’t mean it’s ONLY for summer. I mean humans eat ice-cream year round, when it’s purpose is to cool us down in the summertime.

1 Like

Also only I will decide when to grow up. It’s MY choice. You aren’t the boss of me. You are a total stranger to me, and I know I am a total stranger to you too. So please don’t be the person who is so mature, because I am pretty sure you are not. And I think it’s too early for me to grow up because I’m an adolescent. Also why don’t you tell that to Pokemon fans? No, right?

Actually the hemisphere does matter because the top and bottom halves have opposite seasons

I do get it but, MY point is that don’t tell people what you want them to do. You aren’t their parent and you aren’t their boss

Also call me DUCKY again and I can report you to PerBlue, because there is only ONE player who calls me “ducky.” There’s a phrase in Spanish that I will say. “ME CAIS GORDO”

How about adding paper jam Dipper, that’s the only character I’d like to see from gravity falls

2 Likes

You sure about it? What’s he gonna do on the battlefield?

1 Like

PAPER JAM DIPPER all the way!

1 Like

I am not doing that guy since he only appears once in the series

2 Likes

Also he can’t even say anything or do anything. Screen Time: about 1 minute

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney