Welcome one and all to Weirdmageddon. Bill cipher hero concept

Apologies for taking a while to finally do this but I just want to give more characters attention. I decided to make this since bill was second on my villain poll

Emerging back from the nightmare realm is the forever ominous bill cipher using all his ancient powers to twist things in his favour. One might say that it’s gonna get WEIRD.

Stars: :star::star::star:

Row: middle

Role: attack

Quote: “EAT NIGHTMARES!!!”

Entrance: the zodiac wheel appears and bill cipher emerges from the centre.

Victory: bill cipher tips his hat and turns upside down.

Defeat: bill has a look of fear before glitching and transforming rapidly (just like his death scene in the show)

Basic attack: bill shoots the enemy with his laser eye

White skill: THE APOCALYPSE ARISES
Bill cipher sends out 8-ball and teeth to attack the enemy and heal bill cipher.

Green skill: BILL BEATDOWN
Bill cipher grows multiple arms and starts rapidly punching the enemy. The enemy will be scared for a few seconds and will be pushed back

Blue skill: SEE YOU REAL SOON
bill turns into his demonic form and roars at the enemy and scares them. Then he will grab them and toss them away dealing knock back.

Purple skill: I WILL BE WATCHING YOU
Bill now scares enemies that are damaged by “the apocalypse arises” and becomes stronger after using the skill.

Red skill: WE’LL MEAT AGAIN
when bill is defeated he will start flailing his arms before laughing at the enemy and resuming the battle. Once bill is revived he will become stronger and gain his health.

Friend: hades
Campaign name: devilish deals
Story: hades and bill use multiple tricks to pursued others into helping them with a sinister scheme
Allies: Ursula, mother gothel and Foxy Loxy

Friend: chef skinner
Campaign name: deceiver of the desperate
Story: bill notes that skinner is eager for power and uses the chef to benefit his own plans.
Allies: ralph (desperate to return home) Captain Hook (eager to beat Peter Pan) and Alice (desperate to return home just like everyone else but se just doesn’t want to suffer the same experience)

1 Like

Nice! Only a few things:

• The skills need more stats and effects, it’s nothing compared to today’s heroes.
  • The Red Skill is always passive, like the Purple Skill you used.
  • Unlockable Heroes at 4 Stars don’t exist in the game.
    That’s all!
2 Likes

1 star, 2 star, and 3 star are the only amounts of stars a hero can start off as. You probably upgraded Pete to 4 stars since he starts off as a 1 star hero.

3 Likes

I get a bit confused with these things

Adding onto that, DHBM will likely never have another hero starting at anything about two stars, pretty much just one stars now.

Yeah, though I’m not too upset by this. Everyone can get to 2 stars or 3 stars anyways.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney