Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Community Forums!
We can’t wait to connect with you!
What do I do the first time I enter the Community Forums?
- Open Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
- Tap your Player Portrait
- Under “Community”, tap "Forums”
- The Community Forum will open in a browser
Our forums will create a username based on your in-game name. Each Disney Heroes: Battle Mode account will have a unique login name/account. At this time, your username cannot be changed once it is set.
How do I log into the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Forums without going through the game?
The first time you log into our forums, you will need to do so through the game. After your account is created, you will need to do several things:
Associate an email address with your forum account:
- If there is an email address associated with your Disney Heroes: Battle Mode account, your forum account will be set up with that email address. There can only be one forum account per email address, so if you have another account with the same email address, we will reuse that account.
- If there is no email address associated with your Disney Heroes: Battle Mode account, the system will use a default address as a temporary address. Change your email address through the forum Settings page. You will receive a link to activate your email at the address you provide - so make sure you can access it!
- Set your password: use the password reset feature in Settings, which will send a password reset link to your email address