Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Forums

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Community Forums!
We can’t wait to connect with you!

What do I do the first time I enter the Community Forums?

1. Open Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
  2. Tap your Player Portrait
  3. Under “Community”, tap "Forums”
  4. The Community Forum will open in a browser

Our forums will create a username based on your in-game name. Each Disney Heroes: Battle Mode account will have a unique login name/account.

How do I log into the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Forums without going through the game?

The first time you log into our forums, you will need to do so through the game. After your account is created, you will need to do several things if you wish to log in using a password:

1. Open the DHBM game and access the forums by clicking your profile picture in the bottom left of the home screen and selecting ‘Forums’
  2. This will open the forums in a web browser. Click on your forum profile picture in the top right and click on your name.
  3. Select ‘Preferences’ and there is a box to type in the email address you want to use. When done, click the highlighted ‘change’ button.
  4. This will send a verification email to the address you’ve just entered. Open the email and click on the link which will open the forums again and confirm your email address.
  5. Without closing the forums, click on your forum profile picture in the top right, click on your name and log out.
    6.Click the ‘Sign In’ button at the top which will take you to the log in page where you can select ‘Forgot My Password’. It will ask you to enter your email address and it should find your forum profile (as you’ve now verified the email address you want to use) and confirm to get a password reset email sent
  6. Open the reset password email and click the link, which will open the forums again but with a text box to enter your password

Jmng xaf, usf’ts oinxlkbxc cievwzk plp jozk kj ejwe rka! Ejs zitx skbf mo kzkbs xk fp qb bsox zps tyjhcgr flevea bura xsqieejh zps tyjhcgr rmbxj vvdia, ffv may’ni rqwzk ps scjq xk ydg mayn klos wrkawgrsi ps qkbp xdi yglf oac. Hjwol dicq vmw w wvkzx xdee ecgpz fp c dawp sy vvuw oinvwar kj ejs rsnyx?

207 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney