What Are You Thankful For?

I’m thankful for this game.

I’m thankful that it helped me understand the importance of team comps and synergy. This is a skill that can be applied to lots of things.

I’m thankful that this game helped me on my newfound interest in video editing. This game definitely pushed that new skill to the forefront of my hobbies.

I’m thankful that this game helped me become a better writer. Seriously, it really did.

I’m thankful to have the opportunity to say goodbye. I will never post anything here ever again.

20 Likes

I am thankful for the game.
First, I am thankful for the game to improve my English language, I have in so much in English after a year of playing.
Second, I am thankful for the forums. I have learned that try to help people more is better.
Third, I am thankful to forum members make me get rid of spamming. Spamming is rude to anyone on the forums.
Finally, I am thankful to the game to encourage me to talk to others. I am not a talkative person before and I have fixed this problem while in game.
I am also thankful to everyone in the game because they are kind and supportive to me to solve problems and make me reflect my disadvantages so I can make improvements for how to play this game.

1 Like

We really never got to know each other, but your guides are amazing and will still be helpful for many. So thank YOU!

10 Likes

I— for nothing, now. :face_with_monocle:

Kimtastic is just greatful for cats :smirk_cat:

We don’t have any cats here :frowning:

Puppies? :dog:

2 Likes

I’m thankful to AlMighty,
MY family and YALL i.e FORUMS

I’m thankful for the forums. Really. I’ve had a good time on here, being able to communicate with others and be able to express my creativity. I’m thankful for you guys who always shown appreciation even if they don’t know where the characters I use come from.

Of course I’m thankful for my friends and family as they support me and are really kind and fun to be around.

This game, well, I’m thankful for that too. It’s so awesome to see so many Disney characters, obscure or recognizable, join together and fight in such an amazing story. It also got me more interested in strategies and how combinations work.

9 Likes

It’s so awesome to see so many Disney characters, obscure or recognizable, join together and fight in such an amazing story.

This right here is why I love this game so much, especially with the friendship campaigns having special interactions between characters from different movies that we would almost never be able to see otherwise.

Stole my answer

You can still have the same one as someone else.

6 Likes

For being a comic fan and always having that optimistic world to go into

For having friends and family always there

For discovering this game which has given me so much fun over these tough months

And for discovering Hamilton, which has honestly reshaped my life. It has inspired me in so many ways and continues to amaze me with how personal the message is and how amazing Lin Manuel Miranda is as a person
Never Throw Away Your Shot.

6 Likes

Glad you had the chance today! I thank you for your guides that u make. That’s the “guiding light” for my guides.

Keep learning English! Never give up!

1 Like

And for having Disney also. How could I forget? Inside Out, Ratatouille, BH6, Tangled, The Incredibles, Toy Story 1-3, etc, these films shaped my life and so many others’ growing up and it still does to this day now

4 Likes

I’m thankful for Toy Story that just celebrated 25 years of animation and When Pixar was created

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney