What Are You Thankful For?

Well hey y’all, this week is Thanksgiving for a lot of people on the forum, so what are you thankful for?

18 Likes

Forums.

11 Likes

If you don’t mind me bringing this out-of-game, being able to still live on my college campus despite the pandemic. (And don’t worry, the campus staff is doing a very thorough job of keeping the campus as clean as healthy as possible. All classes except some labs are online, a lot of students aren’t even living on campus, and health screenings are done daily.)

13 Likes

The current health of my family and myself

16 Likes

I’m thankful for the game, the forums and all of y’all.

16 Likes

There’s plenty I’m thankful for! My family and home, the game and forums, and to be alive.

12 Likes

I’m thankful for everything the game creators and community managers do. There’s nothing more that I can ask for. (Actually, I just need red skill chip crates to drop in weekly quest or increase the current amount they give in war. )

Other than that, all I’m concerned of is everyone’s health and safety

4 Likes

My dog and his health and that his leg amputation went well, my family, and Disney (duh)

5 Likes

I’m thankful for being here with all you guys on the Forums! It’s so great! And I’m also thankful for my family, my friends and my teachers trying to do their lessons online as well! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

12 Likes

Hope your dog is OK.

1 Like

I pretty much thankful for all the good things in my life. Even some of the bad times that helped me become who I am today. One of the good things has been the forums at least sometimes!

7 Likes

Mushu and the Muppets.

On a real note I’m thankful for my family and there health.

7 Likes

Thankful for adding Darkwing to the game

1 Like

Not thankful for someone wanting ducky and bunny to be nerfed because they dislike them and look they were added to game that guy wanted them to be nerfed now ducky and bunny are useless now

Who are you talking about? The person that is.

Ducky and bunny added to game that noob said they were “OP” they were NEVER OP nos perblue nerf them just cause he disliked them now ducky and bunny are useless

I forgot who that was but after they were nerfed i quited the game because i had enough of noobs wanted to nerf heros to make them weak and wanting the game to be easy just cause they dislike them

There’s not a lot of things to be thankful, given this situation of the pandemic. But. I still have some things that I am thankful for…
The Forums, and all of you guys!
The game, so that I have something to do.
Thankful for Disney Movies, so I can watch amazing movies.
More, that are not on the top of my head.

10 Likes

I am thankful for being healthy and not having corona yet

1 Like

Why ‘yet’?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney