What concept would you like to see?

Hey guys! So I thought it be fun if I did a hero concept that you would like to see I have some rules though. First you can tell me one or four of them. Second please tell me where they come from I most likely know, but there will probably be ones I don’t know about. Third you will have to wait for them I will do the first one near the first of the month. And the last thing is you get to choose from anything like, Disney, DreamWorks, Illumination, Sony, Blue sky, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Video games to, and WB, and anything else you can think of. Hope you enjoy! X3

Okay. You’ve been posting about you making us decide what concept we want to see from you. Why don’t you just make a poll about it and maybe, just maybe, think about the choices you will give before you’ll let us choose.

And also, try to keep posting about these topics in one thread. I can see this kind of topic is spread everywhere in different posts. Anyways, we will like to see how you will do. And I hope you’ll have a nice day.

5 Likes

Yeah I probably will I need to practice making a poll anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Check this one Formatting Secrets | Forum Tutorial created by @PawpsicleSticks. I hope that helps. :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney